Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

tie them
why not both

2 Likes

Proph has high scum equity with Babel because they briefly mention them to compare with Italy on who to vote but then ignore Babel as if they never actually mentioned to ever want to vote them.

@Litten

bouncy

@Host_Account_3

sunbae goat

[quote=“Isolde, post:64, topic:1201, full:true”]

things like this
super early d1

Yeah let’s do Babel/Litten Tie Wagons.

1 Like

This is giving me vibes in my first ever FM where Gorta was mafia, you were defending them and then suddenly you went “Yay let’s gamethrow /vote gorta”

“Gorta has been executed, he was mafia!”

first quote broke
hippo called me w from a post
lucky called it theater
he continues this behavior throughout the game

As it turns out, I have D&D today and EoD will be while I’m doing my session so I’ll be popping on very rarely. Any questions, ask them and I’ll try to get to them.

1 Like

also who do you even townread

oh hey while I’m at it I’m probably submitting something like this for lists tonight

Town:

Proph
Millium
Ici
Leafia

Mafia:

Frost
Litten
Silviu
Kiiruma

neither tier is ordered currently

If you are so sure to get Litten off the game, why am I mentioned with tied wagons? To make Marl resolve his ability or something?

Why between me and Litten? Like is there some kind of big difference between each other or hoping it’s W/W, W/V, V/V?

I suggest to do anything you need to do right now because there won’t be a “later”

Hey nerd, you accidentally swapped me and Leafia

1 Like

yeah tied wagons was just meant for marl ability that was it

my only concern is that it might be W/W wagons :joy_cat: but in that case at least we still wagon a wolf, just dont assume whoever lives is hard clear in that case

oops mb how could I be so silly

2 Likes

And there’s no afterthought after that, pity.

I’d be willing to bet money that Babel will end up getting forcereplaced at one point.