A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Fair.
Nothing wrong with Gut reads.
I myself like to do Gut reads.

1 Like

Tbh I hate gutreads because they’re lazy
But I’m being lazy for now so that’s the best I can give until later :man_shrugging:

1 Like

nevermind, I’m just paranoid then

I feel like this is a Townie push for pressure.

Voting the person taking the most thread control (or at least seeming the most pro active) for pressure is something town do more often then wolves.

1 Like

Anyway good night

I’ll try to compress the rest of my posts so they have more substance and less meaningless fluff (and also more than one sentence in them). I want to get my point across but without spamming the thread so that nobody wants to iso me later tbh. I know it’s antitown to hyperpost because it doesn’t make anyone want to actually solve me.

Ill try to put more focus on interactions as well in this game, whenever I’m here, instead of spending ages backreading and replying to stuff that’s probably already been replied to

glad you care about getting credit more than winning

2 Likes

Zone was asking about other options, so I stated them.

Just yeet wolves and win smh

Well other possibilities

tried not killing town?

3 Likes

fair enough

I am trying to find town so I can more easily avoid killing town
You cant avoid it if you don’t know where it is

it’s time to eat, but I want to do better this game when it comes to making reads/making more reads

I’m more concerned about you taking my credit away from me to try to make yourself look better via Eli!Wolf flip.

1 Like

I’m thinking Atlas has a high chance to be wolves with Eli

you find town to help figure out wolves
i find town for postgame credit
We are not the same

2 Likes

Eli wolf confirms me as Town.

FWIW

Hippo tries to deny that, we turbo that fucker

Why should we not be concerned that you could be w/w with Eli, have tmi on his alignment, and be trying to hard clear yourself by snagging credit for the flip?

2 Likes

But I’m not completely confident in it just consider it as a likely probability.

Wind, who do you think is most likely scum anyways rn?

Also =, go to bed after. you have a meeting in the morning

1 Like