A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

ok ty

1 Like

nothing cool is happening the people going crazy over the playerlist overhyped me im dissapoointed where is the drama?

We can make some drama if you want

1 Like

Actually I donā€™t have the energy to create any drama rn so Iā€™ll put that offer on hold

1 Like

The thing is that I donā€™t particularly care whether or not neutrals exist. It was never about the neuts and always about the player.

Oh Iā€™m fairly sure youā€™re town from the posts so far in thread.

I can and always will be paranoid but if I just keep myself paranoid, Iā€™ll never solve a game or do anything useful.

So Iā€™m going off the basis that youā€™re town.

1 Like

If itā€™s about the player, then what reads do you have so far?

Not sure what Iā€™ve done so far but Iā€™ll take the townread without complaints tbh

Any thoughts so far on other players?

(I know Iā€™m just gonna end up asking everyone to share their thoughts anyway but Iā€™m replying to specific posts as a starting point since those people are interacting with me already)

I donā€™t think anyone even mentioned about prioritizing the 3P? We were just discussing if it can be something other then just town vs mafia.

Not anything too set in stone honestly.
I think Bio might be town?

I think I was. I brought up many different probabilities like SK, Cult, Multi-Ball, Lost Wolf.

1 Like

Iā€™ve narrowed down we probably never have cult and we definitely donā€™t have a multi ball.

Ok people are saying ā€˜The 3Pā€™ but thereā€™s no guarantees there is one.
So can we stop pretending like we know there is one.
Perhaps there is, perhaps there isnā€™t.
Just act as if itā€™s town v mafia and if thereā€™s 3P weā€™ll get there when we do

3 Likes

Skimming through chat it feels like a circle jerk.

We need some conflict to break RVS and I am uncomfortable with everyone going back and fourth town reading etch other and handing out D1 lynch passes.

2 Likes

seems like omgus with extra steps :thinking:

(also assuming eli should know something is sus)

1 Like

Well, Cult doesnā€™t really fit with the game.
Nor would I expect conversion or things like thatā€¦ to be a thing anyway here.
I know that Osie is capable of it, for damn sure.

Iā€™m less confident that Prophy and Tsumugi aka ChadMD are capable of it.
Iā€™d also second the guess of it not being multiball because I donā€™t think it fits as well

Kiiruma btw if ur town ur actually gonna have to power pkr like u used to cuz this playerlist is scumsided

So pls dont juet yeet around :grin:

1 Like

Hip Iā€™m ready to actually dominate this game. Iā€™m ready to do it

2 Likes

what does pkr mean lol bc i googled it and it came up as organised crime in Pakistan lmfao

4 Likes