A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Who are the town scumreading you?

The role speculation feels weird. Roles are not AI although I suppose reading into roles could also be non-AI? Either way we should probably move away from that discussion.

Itā€™s what my old usernameā€™s initials was.
Iā€™m now known as Kiiruma and prefer it to stay that way

I kinda think Eli might be scum.
Idk he feels different this game compared to last game.

ahhh ok

i agree actually

Eli votes suck :joy:

2 Likes

You know what yeah sure Iā€™ll place a vote on him for some early game pressure.

/Vote Eli

Could you guys explain that ā€˜feelingā€™ a bit?

Also anywayā€¦ alright Helz, Iā€™m fairly sure that thereā€™s at least a mafia between Lukundo, Isolde and lol.
So if you actually want conflict we can start in there.

lol wanting there to be drama and conflict feels scummy. Because it seems they want something to happen but donā€™t have intention of doing it themselves and drawing attention to it, which could come from wanting town to fight amongst themselves and just destroy each other.

/Vote lol @Host_Account_1

@lol come on in and explain why you wanted conflict but didnā€™t want to seem to do any yourself as I find it relatively scummy. Compared to Helz who seems to have wanted it and has even since there been making comments of how they want thread to move.

3 Likes

Ah NM.

/Unvote
Didnā€™t realize Zone voted them already.

I donā€™t need to further pressure if itā€™s not necessary.

And why does this change anything?

1 Like

Zone and Atlas feel alright.

Why tho? Eli seemd townier than usual tbh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Id rather hang Zone, Jake, Atlas and Lukondo over Eli.

I canā€™t often say this but Iā€™m liking Hip this game

Its the emojis :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I have very specific thoughts on how a game should be started. Until we have real conflict D1 there is nothing to build upon.

I will have to read more into the game to have anything of value to say about your thoughts there but yes, I want a conflict as soon as possible D1 and I do not care who it is centered on because I believe it pushes the game state away from RVS and into actual analysis.

3 Likes

Itā€™s really not.
You know Iā€™m not an emoji or jokey person

I donā€™t wanna rush a vote on a wagon thatā€™s already consistent of pressure.
If it dies down and I still feel Eli has a good chance being wolf Iā€™ll push it but I donā€™t need to RN.

I gtg back to work, cya/