A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Atlas ur mafia arent you :shushing_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming you didnā€™t then.

I am sorry for saying ā€œNot youā€ earlier. I thought you were someone I knew from a different online game server

rats. ive been beaten

1 Like

In Before this is wolf theatre

2 Likes

oh lmao i didnt reply to it tbh bc i didnt want to reply with ā€œ?ā€ to further announce my stupidity

I didnā€™t honestly consider 3ps in this until someone mentioned it above, and I donā€™t think the player count is high enough for me to bother putting more thought into it as a possibility. At the very least, Iā€™m going to assume no SK.

i tried skimming the Fandom wiki before game start to get an idea of how things might work because I know literally nothing about the flavor here, and I have a vague idea now. I think flavor might be somewhat indicative, but a lot of things will not actually have any bearing on alignment or roles. Iā€™m not the best person to answer these questions but Iā€™m just giving thoughts.

2 Likes

I do think u probbaly are but gl gl, havent played with u when ur mafia before so i look forward to seeing what you do :innocent:

Okayā€¦ Letā€™s assume there is one in this game. Do you think we should prioritize finding the 3P over mafia?

I mean, to be fair, if the informed minority are cults (i.e. if they can convert), then it would probably be written as mafia anyways, but this topic isnā€™t exactly going anywhere.

Could you please answer the question I am asking to Atlas as well? About the 3P and the mafia?

Depends on gamestate

No literally never ovviously focus mafia wtf

Also why are you talking about 3p when we dont even know if one exists, move on and vote sxummy people

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t atlas the one who brought it up?

/vote Zone :heart_eyes:

to clarify. does 3p mean third party? (i no none of the terminology tbh ive just been googling when u say smt i dont understand XD)

2 Likes

what

This mech talk is boring and speculative at best. Ask the host if there are any Neutrals or not.

1 Like

yes, third party,

someone that doesnt have the wincondition of either town nor mafia

1 Like

Anyone who talks about 3p randomly instead of trying to kill scummy people can get in bin :joy:

1 Like

Someone said something about a neutral killer and I thought it was you, am I misremembering?

ok cool

Youā€™re a mod?