A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

ehh do u tho?

do we really have a neighbourhood + a town masoniser?

If we want to speculate on game balance and Kiiruma really is a town masonizer then the hood definitely does have a wolf unless there is another hood

This is a headache tbh

2 Likes

what?

is jake the only person to claim to have been contacted by a mysterious messanger saying to kill you?

No, night claimed to have been told to kill zone yday

thats still really strong compared to my role boo

1 Like

@Hippopablompoyeetus ok now do you really need me to explain why I’m low power?

1. I require people to no-action if I am to have my thing work.
  2. My ability is an x-shot day ability, which I have to use early in the day. Which means my target can be voted or killed.
  3. I have to basically claim out loud my target to tell them to no-action which allows for #2 to happen

Well night is claiming that someone told them to get Zone and now Jake says someone telling them to get WWA.

1 Like

I don’t think it clears night from being the executioner but I do think it confirms some sort of executioner role exists

Yeah so
If you target me then the executioner will yeet me today lmao

if i was really game speculating i would guess kiiruma is mafia masoniser because a town neighbourhood majority town and a town masoniser is weird.

1 Like

If you was really game speculating then you wouldn’t be a nerd and you’d see why my role isn’t just a ‘town masoniser’

nah now i proper scumread you

I know a dumb kiiruma fake claim when i see it

I’ll see what Helz says anyway

1 Like

I think it’s possible he’s also town and just not actually a masonizer but I don’t really know what his role would be then

How does a mafia masonizer even work? Masonizer other mafia? That would fuck them over after publicly claiming it.

Maybe that person thought someone else was more likely to be attacked.

But who lol

Its funny cuz both night and jake are scummy, so if they are being contacted it is by a 3p neutral who is trying to contact mafia lol.

1 Like

I believe most of his claim tbh
I have my reasons

1 Like

I’m targeting Wind because honestly idc at this point.
I trust Wind genuinely has an exe after them and I’ll be honest, I’d rather Wind gets killed for me choosing to target Wind and we gain a jester who’ll be fucky, than Wind live and us have an executioner against us

1 Like

That would make sense, though
If a 3p wants town members out who are fairly consensus townread they will always ask mafia to help them