AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

you all have 5 minutes to inform of any corrections

god wishes will also be granted after flip

well, ‘after flip’

Nobody died. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

God’s blessings has arrived.

God is pleased.

1 Like

God states that WindwardAway is Town.

4 Likes

The votecount is incorrect but it doesn’t change anything since the EMERGENCY BULLSHIT DETECTOR activates since no execution is in the tie, making no lynch the choice

nolynch (3): Marluna, eevee, Jaiden
Jaiden (2): Wazza
Zorvo (3): Magnus, Zone, Blizer
WindwardAway (1): WindwardAway
Wazza (1): lol
Unvote (1): Jarek

A shot rings out.

The nonexistent scriptwriter died, revealing how many factions there are this game.

6 Likes

@Omori has gone to Whitespace

@Blizer has gone to Valorant FM Game Thread 2

4 Likes

I need a replacement

@arctic
@iaafr

dm geyde on discord if you’re interested

No more posts in other threads unless you’re explicitly allowed to.

(I thought it was funny so I allowed it)

@Jenny has died

@Zorvo has died

Zorvo

Zorvo, you are Confused Polar Bear trying to figure out how much fingers it has (Town)

What was the crime of the one who had taken it there, and why? How could it be set free from that prison, if at all? These were not easy questions to answer. The answers would not be found in any scientific or technical journals; they were beyond the ken of any scientist or engineer. They needed an intuitive grasp of a much deeper reality than anything we can achieve by science; the world of spirit and soul-stuff.

And so he asked himself what he could do as a priest for this animal that did not fit into our picture of how things should work. He said: “I will try to give you back your freedom.” And then his mind went back to the memory of the way they had been together on the surface of the ice field, with both their senses alive. He thought about the experience of their communion, and how it had gone far beyond mere sight and hearing—or even touch. He knew that the polar bear had given him something far more precious than the simple gift of its life—and what was this but freedom?

Once per day, you can read a player’s mind.

When someone stares at you and you them, you are able to control them the following phase.

You start with the Frozen Pecan item, usable as a laser or a mace.

• Laser - Either point a laser at a player to put a red dot on them or swing violently to show where you are during the night.
  • Mace - Give a player a concussion, forcing their role to be put through the AI again.

Each Night, you may roleblock a player. You may not target a player on consecutive nights.

Only you can make puns. The rules state that nobody else can.

You can freeze objects, but not players.

You have any powers a normal bear may have, alongside the ability to speak.

@Omori has vanished

@Movie_Joker is having a Joker moment

@Blizer is still in Valorant FM

Intriguing.

Oh, so I was right about Zorvo making puns as part of his role. I noticed that during the night when I was busy shitting myself thinking I was going to be instantly strongmanned by scum for being an IC lmao.

I didn’t mean to be so absent yesterday, but whatever. For some reason, I thought the day ended at 3 pm my time rather than noon and passed out a lil bit and woke up late

Don’t feel bad, I didn’t know when day was gonna end either and I fell asleep lol

1 Like

I don’t entirely trust the peek but I had you and Zorvo as aligned so you’re fine for now regardless.