AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Are you staring at me?

also jadien is town but ignore them until they get tired of the game and stop suffering from an aneurysm

1 Like

i guess i am now

Stares Back

Martin Luther King Jr. (born Michael King Jr.; January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist, one of the most prominent leaders in the civil rights movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968. An African American church leader and the son of early civil rights activist and minister Martin Luther King Sr., King advanced civil rights for people of color in the United States through nonviolence and civil disobedience. Inspired by his Christian beliefs and the nonviolent activism of Mahatma Gandhi, he led targeted, nonviolent resistance against Jim Crow laws and other forms of discrimination.

Similar entrance vibes as this game.
Hello Zorvo. I was planning to fakeclaim Mason buddies with you, but I was then outed by the AI. How’s it going?

Are you staring at me?

Is your flavour Shy Guy?

1 Like

Answer the question Magnus

Can’t stop, addicted to the shindig
Chop Top, he says I’m gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation
Defunkt the pistol that you pay for
This punk, the feeling that you stay for
In time, I want to be your best friend
East Side love is living on the West End

1 Like

this game took too long to start so im hyper :333

What kind of concert only costs 45 cents?

I am not staring at you. I’m blind.

A 50 Cent concert featuring Nickelback.

Haha

1 Like

Are you Peanut?

You’re either Shy Guy or Peanut, and either way your entrance is off-putting.

Hello, I may have arrived now and I may now go read the thread, bye bye

1 Like

Cultist joker when

Language barrier, I think. Its not I forgot who this Joker is and who played that role, who is dead in real life.

My point I am trying to say is about the cardholder make a big play right at SoD

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone want to pick boring ass role just to pick a side with town, although the AI can potentially screw Jaiden over and give her Mafia Goon instead.

I know right?

Speaking of which, how many players in this game would totally pick opposite alignment suggestion aside from the first one? As far I am concerned, everyone just picks two wackiest roles they can muster and AI picks the most balanced.

Not the craziest cult I have seen, last time I had to deal with town cult, there was neutral paladin king which the town cult completely ignores the third-party threat focusing on getting the informed minority out.

Get to the point already!

1 Like