AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Townies. 100 percent townies. I’m soulreading everyone here as townies.

1 Like

I don’t know what it means for Eliza.

For magnus my wish could have done it. I did change it to be completely random but maybe they took my first wish anyway.

/shrug

All I know is people are jokers and I get told who, and they apparently are never told they have the joker modifier (they don’t get a new role or told anything it just lets me make them insane)

1 Like

I hate you.
I don’t mean it, ily.

And insanity appears to be permanent. We’ll know today because the joker bot will vote today like it did D2 if it’s permanent.

At least we know tying the votes is impossible now.

If the joker bots count for actual votes for EOD/hammering purposes I could potentially have insane voting power.

I just make them all insane and vote someone and they’ll instantly hammer on anyone I want lol.

Nah it can’t be, a shot ringed and killed some non-existent scriptwriter with that gun she wished for, but could that ‘scriptwriter’ just flavor and doesn’t mean anything?

Wait…

1 Like

I know it’s weird, but would that mean the mafia doesn’t have factional kill system to begin with?

There’s 1-2 evils in the non-voters. I am misclearing a wolf in the actual active participants I am sure but that’s okay. I’ll find them later.

Marlunas knowledge of the mafia kills is strange to me still. Could I consider it TMI that marluna decided to no-kill to cover for their role and that’s how they KNEW without a shadow of a doubt mafia wasn’t the killers?

Instead, you’re blackmailed to kill somebody without having the mafia do the dirty work, unless of course you declined to do their work and get killed in the place instead?

That’s a theory.

I think Marluna will need to shed some light on their roles capabilities and explain it a bit more for me to trust their claim whole-heartedly. There could be some sort of mechanic where mafia get a nuke because town no-lynched for X amount of days.

Elsewise I’m going to start iso’ing people soon and get some actual reads… and play the game…

1 Like

However, that would mean Marluna’s claim is well…

Eliza accused me of controlling someone… it would be interesting if Mafia were controlling other players to carry the factional kill, like the TOL possessor.

Pretty much like that, yeah.

OK be honest who accepted a contract

Unless God’s wishes count, not me.

Did I already make a wish today I think I did, involving insanity getting a new effect

You mean Eliza? Yeah I get it, when do you plan to return here by the way?