AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I’m thinking either god or BOH. Eliza signed up, I signed up but didn’t get in. That could explain this part.

So we can go two ways: if we execute Marluna now, Mafia may allow to attack multiple players at once. Or we take Eliza on stand and get her executed, there’s still that case of Whysper that go along with my reads on Marluna like we discussed earlier this day.

There is another consideration, although it’s not my place to explain. It wasn’t my theory, and credit must be given where it’s due.

frost didn’t get turned into a joker in that case

Don’t all four conditions have to be met for someone to turn into a Joker?

Only one condition

Any single one condition will make you a joker if fulfilled

1 Like

Yeah at first I was considering Marluna at start of the day, I didn’t think of Whysper she supported my push on Marluna or from Eliza trying to threatening you.

1 Like

these were from your conditions

By the looks of it, I didn’t do either 4 of them.

I am thinking these conditions are actions from other rolecards.

neon hydra has activated
we’re all fucked

1 Like

What neon hydra.

1 Like

frost-neon duh

1 Like

Two of these conditions are extremely vague, the other two should be fairly obvious. 1/3 and 2/4, respectively.

I think it’s worth having everyone claim whether they voted for Mafia or Cultist, in that case.

So resurrection is possible.

I don’t get it still.

Who’s neon?

@ Neon.

Zone was a time bandit so

yeah

1 Like

I already hinted towards cultist’s answer when I asked Gorta.

1 Like

All because I posted gif from Ozen the immovable?

1 Like

neon pavlov’d me into wanting to run very far when i see gifs on a forum

Zone claimed he was roleblocked n1, and he was killed n2. Wishing for his list to activate wouldn’t work, I don’t think. Cool power, though.