AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I’ve sunk pretty low.

1 Like

oh yeah btw i am a rooster that brings good luck but i need atleast 3 people to visit me tonight for the ability to activate so if u dont have a particularily important thing to do go ahead and visit me

2 Likes

Sounds intriguing, do your good luck remove the cards?

I’m gonna be cheating with my posts.
Pregame wallposts, nightly wallposts, I cannot be easily silenced. Really, I’m either the best or worst player to have this power.

I actually don’t think I can visit you. Good luck with bringing good luck, though.

it says amazing fortune favours those who approach the famous rooster

1 Like

Does it specify what that does? You don’t need to explain if it does, but if you’re unclear on the meaning you should check in with Geyde.

Can’t say I am surprised, novel writer only leaves to make toilet breaks, eat and sometimes touch grass to get inspiration, hey just do it.

1 Like

I’m growing a pot of grass in my room, just so I don’t have to head outside.
…That sounds wrong out of context.

I have a very strong belief Zone is town.

I shouldn’t be able disclose why though.

2 Likes

No of course not, we can’t tell how a gut feeling can described.

It’s not a gut feeling, tbh.

Alignment cop, gotcha.
Seriously though, you can express your townclears without outright implying part of your role.

Can someone call for emergency, Magnus is getting infected with sarcasm.

Otherwise he wouldn’t have outed like that ^^

1 Like

I whish my ability would be that useful.

Zone said something which mafia players shouldn’t tell (but the part of it which makes them town for it comes from my ability, so I don’t want to disclouse this anymore.)

1 Like

Hmm fair.

Dunno what Luna is talking about, but I’ll take it.
NGL, really want to visit lol, but I have an agenda / ritual that I need to finish first… Hang on. Let me try if I can skip over the first few steps.

1 Like

I hope not, I will speak this up if you say it otherwise. :slight_smile:

Like Gorta’s rituals? :eyes: Zone outed Cultist? Oh, but Marluna says Zone is Town.

Marluna said Zone is town and also mentioned that no mafia would tell this.

Like I said, I hope this is not gut feeling :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can tell you that Gorta’s and Zone’s rituals are different in concept.

1 Like