AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Why is Wind self-voting?

Do you have a better word for a ritual then? What else do you call “a step by step process that needs to be done in order to achieve a goal” if not “agenda” or “ritual”?

IIRC boredom.

1 Like

Today’s current VC bothers me. Two crossvotes, a selfvote, two earlier votes… something doesn’t feel right.

Me voting Zorvo seemed to garner the most reaction (off the top of my head) of any vote thus far, which makes me paranoid enough to think at least one evil was online around that time.

Zorvo, Frost, Zone, Marluna, Lol. In that order of arrival.
Live commentary, just looking back to see what does and doesn’t make sense.

I exist.

How are you feeling?

I can see a world where most, if not all, of the Mafia have taken a backseat today and that explains the lack of substance today. In which case it should be made clear once a specific pattern emerges during the nights.

Tired.

I was at national beer fair yesterday, till very late.

1 Like

What’s the appeal of drinking? I don’t get it.
You lose control over yourself in the moment and feel sick later.

It was a joke but I forgot I left my vote on myself lmao

1 Like

Idk who to vote though

I get that. In a fruitless attempt to force this game into a playable state, could you join me in my endeavours and share a few reads of yours? You can make them up rn if you like, it’s fine.

Is there reason why I am concluded as evil? I don’t take D1 too seriously.

Or are you out of options and leave out the inactives?

I wasn’t concluding you as evil in my grouping, I was listing the players who appeared closely after I voted Zorvo. I found the brief swell in activity odd, since that didn’t seem to happen with the other votes to my recollection.

I was considering voting Zorvo before he explained why he is being cryptic because he wants to confirm himself.
While this does get annoying saying same thing over and over, that eventually that all of this has been for nothing because ‘lol flavor’ when he finds out by GM host result.

1 Like

That’s not an ordered tierlist, it’s the order in which I saw people joining the thread on a reread. Just to clear things up.
I do want to think if Zorvo’s evil, one of the other four will probably be evil. It could be you; Zone’s apparently clear from Marluna. Lol joined a while later, but it’s not lock or anything.

We should execute somebody today, we don’t have a chance to kill an evil otherwise. I wouldn’t expect an evil player to lie down and die, so a defence consisting of “don’t kill me now, I can do something weird” doesn’t sell it for me. Or maybe it’s undue focus on the player I’ve spent the most time with recently.

@eevee where did you go? You should read up, there are only <700 posts.

Stop posting. I’m tired. My friends on tiktok send me memes. I was in a server. I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend. I fucking looked at a trashcan. I looked at my penis. Stop posting. I’m tired.

I’m sorry for having a god complex it will happen again

I don’t thing we’ve given our wishes to a role btw, unless my wish was invalid or turned into an ability instead of being instant i guess? Maybe no killing wishes? Too many questions