AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I doubt town would have done it and suicide by puns is bull

You popped into the game EOD1 and claimed you didnā€™t like the wagons, there wasnā€™t really anything to go off, and to no-exe. (You later claim you hadnā€™t even read the thread up to that point.)

This event placed you lower on my readlist than most. To counterbalance this, I asked for you to share your readlist. Which you seem hesitant to do? Or is that just me?

i figured it out from the post magnus quoted
and then she revealed it anyway and now i didnā€™t get to look smart

2 Likes

Why did it place me lower? Due to no exe? Due to me arriving late?

Bit more accurate please.

Fineā€¦

Mafia has a night kill restriction while Iā€™m alive. (But they was a possibility they didnā€™t know it comes from me until now.)

Due to your conduct. Arriving late and immediately calling for a misexe. I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m being incomprehensible.

It was worded very weird in my RCā€¦

UNVOTE

Iā€™m willing to unvote Marluna just to test this out

2 Likes

Sounds plausible. How does this relate to no-exe?

1 Like

Nice

So it isnā€™t tied to nolynch, though, right? Just that you are alive?

Actually this seems pretty broken if they canā€™t night kill while you are alive

The summarum of my Q&A with Geyde:

1. Mafia has a kill restriction.
  2. Mafia knows they have a kill restriction.
  3. Mafia doesnā€™t know where the kill restriction comes.
  4. They cannot target a second person, in case their kill restriction comes on their first target. (Altough this one is still a question mark for me)
4 Likes

Thatā€™s so wacky, I love the sound of it.

1 Like

You donā€™t talk about nolynch in there, so I assume it isnā€™t part of it. So why were you thinking nolynch was more beneficial?

1 Like

Yeah, good question

So this is a actually kill restriction, you said mafia didnt kill this

You are to me at least.

Do you consider no exes scummy?
Do you consider not arriving earlier scummy?

I mean, I can see the second, waiting for initial mess to stabilize being a strategy. On the other hand it disallows settling up a strong positon for oneself and leading misslynches.

Pretty sure thats not how it works here, Marluna

I would consider no-exes to be antitown. Youā€™re handing Mafia the first kill of the game, youā€™re letting them direct the narrative, and youā€™re surrendering the chance to gain any information by executing a suspicious slot who might be troublesome to read later.

So I mainly consider this suspicious in conjunction with the first behaviour, given how long it took a lot of other players to join the thread.