AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

There are valid reasons to sometimes no-execute: “we might kill a villager” is not one of them.

Marluna’s claim about mafia kill restriction, there is flaw of the testimony

Which of two slots who were tied back when I appeared do you consider as “suspicious slot who might be troublesome to read later” - Jaiden or Windward?

Cause i cannot die the next night if no one is lynched…

1 Like

Yeah, as I think about it more, it doesn’t sit right. And I still can’t see how nolynch would be beneficial with this claim. The game has to progress, and letting town decide the kills before something else happens seems better than just delaying.

1 Like

So then it becomes a stalemate?

And again

That’s where I’ve been, in connection to neighboring Christmas fair (Wich also opened on the same day, with free skating rinks, ferris wheel, etc.).

I get that you wanted me to be earlier, but that would mean I would post after drinking, which is not a move.

Marluna’s claim seems townie to me unless it’s specifically a claim coming from a mafia

2 Likes

Might or will in that case?

@Blizer

So the most likely scenario mafia wasted their nightkill on someone they thought the restriction comes from.

(I repeat mafia shouldn’t have known during N1, that the restriction comes from me, they just knew it exists.)

1 Like

WindwardAway (2): WindwardAway, Jaiden
nolynch (2): Marluna, eevee
Jaiden (1): Wazza
Wazza (1): lol
Unvote (1): Jarek
Zorvo (1): Magnus

Not Voting (9): Gorta, Aelin, JakeTheWolfie, Zorvo, ElizaThePsycho, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Whysper, Blizer

Here’s the VC at the time you voted. You could’ve consolidated on a wagon or whatever, but you vote no-exe. Here’s the VC at the time of EOD1:

Here, you had the opportunity to vote to execute a player, but you intentionally stuck with no-exe. But y’know what, to answer your question; executing either Jaiden or Wind could’ve been fine. I think Zorvo was objectively the best execution with the information we had at the time, but y’know.

“Zorvo was Town” or “Zorvo was nightkilled” aren’t fair defences, you wouldn’t have known that at the time if you were Town.

Again, my problem isn’t with how late you arrived. My problem is with how you spent your time once you were here.

Consolidate on… self-voting Windward?

Consolidate on whomever you figured the best execution would be? You said you hadn’t read the thread up until that point, so I doubt you would’ve had a stronger untapped scumread at that time.

…Is this TMI?

Also I don’t know the exact restriction.
But based on my ability mafia should know it.
And it should be a funny restriction.

So I suggest people keeping their roles to themselves. (I have a suspicion it do something with role flavors,)

1 Like

Your right, I didn’t.

Can anyone else chime in, am I making sense?

I don’t know about stalemate. It can only happen, if I am in F2 with a mafia.