AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Hell we could literally use my joker NPC’s to satisfy insanity checks unless it doesn’t care about NPC’s.

I recall someone denies my theory that at least one or two jokers are mafia aligned, saying if all jokers were town-aligned

Lemme check

VOTE: Marluna

I’m tired of your bullshit.
After you see my role, you will see mafia saw me as a high priority target. (So Frost is very likely to be a wolf)

marluna has come under one ounce of pressure since fullclaiming and is already trying to throw
i love fol

I don’t believe Mafia is missing a kill just because some high risk of death event happened.

Also who the heck cares about lovers, if they aren’t alligned with at least one of them?

surely not marluna jester
surely not

That would mean they have wincon to survive on their own.

Eevee could be also mafia that defended you.

I wouldn’t argue that hard D2 if I was jester. I had a so clear opportunity to be lynched…

1 Like

Just because a nightkill didn’t happen, doesn’t mean I trust you are mech cleared.

You still have said and done things like voting, say certain words that make you suspicious.

and now youre defending yourself while you selfvote
what is happening

Also if no one claims the DnD ability we should look more into people who were active during that signup period, but didn’t join the game.

(If it’s a wolf ability, they probably knew it’s a high riak game.)

1 Like

Of course not, it was definitely wolf ability. They wouldn’t come out and shout “Yep I did it, I am guilty.”

Jarek and Whysper are capable to make Joker’s insane. The item I picked up during the event may be connected and its absolutely bonkers.

Especially when that boat event makes them avoid high-risk events all together surely learned their lesson.

That was my take too when I believe everyone and myself who signed up are mostly town, I have no reason to believe Jarek sabotaged crewmate’s bioscanner.

@Jarek Although interestingly, Eliza hasn’t done anything much right?

What do you mean

Have Eliza done anything on Tomb of Horror at all this game?

No but I’m not going to say that neccessarily means anything in my honest opinion, could just have a role they liked and didn’t want to die with, I know I was personally apprehensive at first

Well I can’t blame you for taking initiative to test out Eliza or me.