AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I’m being very forthcoming with information for a role that’s allignment checked but that’s fine I have nothing to hide

Just two?

By the way, remember I took one of the items by the golden door?

Yeah?

Also there were more but they died.

Well it’s a vial I am confident I am not going to drink it.

@Blizer

It’s a general passive conditional thing applied to anyone in the thread, at least one of those conditions was satisfied for 4 people last night.

It doesn’t actually transform you thought which is great it just lets me make you insane if I want.

2 Likes

So Jarek, what do we have learned with the wagons from Day 2?

I don’t really know, I probably want to kill a non-voter tbh

I am still up for Marluna, I don’t think she’s telling the truth about the mafia kill restriction

Or should I say, action restriction?

Remember the flaw I mentioned from Marluna’s Q&A by fourth paragraph?

Remind me

Mafia kill restriction and unable to pick second target are two different things.

Secondly, I don’t buy that no mafia kills happened because of that restriction, the tomb of horrors may it look like that’s their reliable source to kill two birds in one stone, but why not specifically attack Marluna without trouble?

I don’t know how the review got passed, but creating an item so I can attack babies is bit extreme.

Or mafia attacked me, my kill restriction worked, and the wolfs now try to eliminate me during the day…

Bullshit.

VOTE: Marluna

what the fuck

Yeah, I can’t tell if its affected by your ability to make joker’s insane and they are responsible for tomb of horrors.

It sounds weird but we can definitely hang one joker NPC after Marluna.

You better come clean if you and Eevee are lovers.

I’d actually be okay with that.