AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

It will make sense the item exist that will either attacks you or Eliza at the time.

Reading from batman fandom wiki, the vial seems to cause similar effects to make jokers insane.

Exactly me? Cause if you can choose target, it’s not ideal to chose me.

If you can’t swap it, go ahead.

Hammering for no reason and shooting people because you can

What happened to your lazor, Jaiden? At least I liked your light show.

nono
im pretty sure i want to have you as my mason

i am the worst person to do that to

You found killer croc?

wdym? the lazer message happened

Oh you mean the rick roll?

what do any of those words mean

Sheepng “confirmed town”. That’s it.

And to answer next question - I did say I will do it way earlier than Aelin wagon happened.

Yeah, from a ‘strong confirmed town’ and back at D1 you believed there’s no strong town at the time.

Fair

So to put this bluntly, I don’t believe Marluna’s claim so they can avoid getting lynched today.

Daily reminder: Marluna is pushing for Jaiden at D1 and was totally fine with Jaiden joining the nolynch train when Marluna changed their mind.

Why, that’s not natural.

Weird. Go ahead.

I’m mostly confused because you were spreading me yesterday as far as I remember. If it’s some weird reaction test to check if to shoot me, asking straightforward would be more optimal.

Secondly, the flaw about their ability that contradicts their claim.

I mean, host, or rather “God” confirmed Wind is town. Meaning they had to take the burden.

And this:

alright, im hardclaiming

i can give people a “contract” to “sign” whichll let me kill them if they break it, although it takes a day for the paperwork to go through
im not notified if they break it but i can attempt to kill them anyways, if they didnt break the contract i am liable to damages and uh, get damaged (death)
this is limited to an (currently) undisclosed number of times

i can also make a public service announcement, i wonder when id use that.

im claiming this because i want to use my contract as a pseudo desparado on eevee. as soon as possible

i was lying because i thought it was funny