AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Thought so, but again, not ideal choice.

Give me one I want a desperado shot that sounds awesome

no wait hold on let me check something

Does your ability require you to be alive and present to use it or is it just a permanent thing that you’d get if you gave it to someone

This triggered me and not because I am angry, but go contradicting their own claim that’s starting to look fake to me.

Meaning the mafia deliberately avoid attacked at night 2. There’s no way a day ability can prevent that.

I’m still not fully understanding the restriction?

They can’t kill till they kill Marluna? They can’t kill Marluna till they kill someone else?
Isn’t second one just hider?

Does someone know where Marluna claimed and/or can link it?

I don’t know, Marluna did their own Q&A with host and that’s what she told us

Yeah, that says nothing about kill restriction itself.

And since mafia knows theirs kill restriction (for example able to only kill from 3 lowest posters), they can just target one of those?

That is not what stops the nightkill.

tl;dr, possible.
And irrelevant.

Both.

I ISO for you, I also add more to it.

That is when Marluna claimed first.

This comes after.

I don’t care if Mafia missed this, I don’t buy it. Why is no one else killed instead because Mafia had to withhold the attack so this looks more bad on Marluna or to hope they can unleash their full power since Marluna is balance restrainer even as mafia member?

Interestingly, that’s the same energy what Marluna said at first Day 3

More the reason to execute Marluna also, it’s subtle little hint to something.

Yet looking back at Q&A

Maybe its just me that I figured out things sooner than Marluna but come on, really?

@Marluna Get back here

If you were to have suspicion based on your reads and actions before Day 3 who would be Wolf/wolves, who would you get lynched?

I am assuming they misunderstood “kill restriction” as “mafia can’t kill”.

I assume it’s more of a “if noone is lynched, your kill only works on pacifist” or “only works on non-voters”.

Kill tonight still urrelevant, they said its AFTER no lynch. And theee was one yesterday.

One of the possibilities I considered that it doesn’t stop at mafia attacks but from town as well.

Marluna have stopped asking how their abilities work for while so I am not sure if I want to go with your explanation or not.

On serious note, why in the heck is it irrelevant? It can be also explained with the lack of attack.

No come on, you think Mafia missed the part that Marluna has passive ability that she cannot be harmed N2 that can be only triggered with no-exe taking priority at N1 which she literally said that part at loud and Mafia STILL MISSED THAT?

No, they cant be that stupid.

Read the quotes again.

Mafia have event ability that can likely kill players that is activated at D2 and refuse to attack somebody at N2 so what is this bogus hocus pocus, Eevee?

That no-exe disables mafia and town’s killing abilities? Zorvo still died! Marluna gets away with the puns which is not affected by that mechanic, which I don’t know what would happen otherwise.

@Blizer

Have you been following the thread, because I don’t buy this is what happened. It’s a day ability for crying at loud.

Eleven players alive. Gorta’s claiming evil. Depending on the size of the scumteam, we presumably have three-four Mafia, since the OP claims the player distribution among alignments will be fair.
7 v 1 v 3
6 v 1 v 4

Blizer’s commuting. For the purposes of voting, this is today’s distribution:
6 v 1 v 3 / 7 v 1 v 2
5 v 1 v 4 / 6 v 1 v 3

The worst case scenario assuming v!Blizer and four Mafia makes today unannounced LELO.