AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

i figured it out from the post magnus quoted
and then she revealed it anyway and now i didn’t get to look smart

2 Likes

Why did it place me lower? Due to no exe? Due to me arriving late?

Bit more accurate please.

Fine…

Mafia has a night kill restriction while I’m alive. (But they was a possibility they didn’t know it comes from me until now.)

Due to your conduct. Arriving late and immediately calling for a misexe. I don’t feel like I’m being incomprehensible.

It was worded very weird in my RC…

UNVOTE

I’m willing to unvote Marluna just to test this out

2 Likes

Sounds plausible. How does this relate to no-exe?

1 Like

Nice

So it isn’t tied to nolynch, though, right? Just that you are alive?

Actually this seems pretty broken if they can’t night kill while you are alive

The summarum of my Q&A with Geyde:

1. Mafia has a kill restriction.
  2. Mafia knows they have a kill restriction.
  3. Mafia doesn’t know where the kill restriction comes.
  4. They cannot target a second person, in case their kill restriction comes on their first target. (Altough this one is still a question mark for me)
4 Likes

That’s so wacky, I love the sound of it.

1 Like

You don’t talk about nolynch in there, so I assume it isn’t part of it. So why were you thinking nolynch was more beneficial?

1 Like

Yeah, good question

So this is a actually kill restriction, you said mafia didnt kill this

You are to me at least.

Do you consider no exes scummy?
Do you consider not arriving earlier scummy?

I mean, I can see the second, waiting for initial mess to stabilize being a strategy. On the other hand it disallows settling up a strong positon for oneself and leading misslynches.

Pretty sure thats not how it works here, Marluna

I would consider no-exes to be antitown. You’re handing Mafia the first kill of the game, you’re letting them direct the narrative, and you’re surrendering the chance to gain any information by executing a suspicious slot who might be troublesome to read later.

So I mainly consider this suspicious in conjunction with the first behaviour, given how long it took a lot of other players to join the thread.

There are valid reasons to sometimes no-execute: “we might kill a villager” is not one of them.

Marluna’s claim about mafia kill restriction, there is flaw of the testimony