AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

…Is this TMI?

Also I don’t know the exact restriction.
But based on my ability mafia should know it.
And it should be a funny restriction.

So I suggest people keeping their roles to themselves. (I have a suspicion it do something with role flavors,)

1 Like

Your right, I didn’t.

Can anyone else chime in, am I making sense?

I don’t know about stalemate. It can only happen, if I am in F2 with a mafia.

Not just that

Probably my language barrier, however I have bolded on 4th paragraph and think about it.

You are. But you come from thinking that execution is a must.

Which is not really true.
In reality when I arrive in thread two wagons were Jaiden and Windward. Both of which I considered ~meh tier.

What’s more important is macro view - there was no unified town structure in this pushes.
Like today people can rally behind Wind. And Wind has strong presence, even if they are underusing it.

On the other side, yesterday we had several wagons with 1-2 votes each. All of this meaning that scum didn’t really interfere much to direct the thread. And considering lack of unified town, easy to flip the way you want it to go.

Cause honestly, if you say I could consolidate on ANY wagon, that means I literally could go any wagon and have it be succesful. Same goes for mafia.

This is not a situation which is likely to hit scum. Both people with top wagons (2 votes) were ~meh, but not scummy.

Do you really thing that could lynch scum?
And considering Windward alignment was claimed to be town (by God), do you think I was defending Jaiden?

Cause if you want me to be honest… you say that I gave mafia the first kill and direct the narrative.
Meanwhile from my PoV, lack of any consolidation town had on day 1 is what made the narrative being passed to mafia.

And no, I don’t think execution is a must. Especially in role madness like this one.

1 Like

It doesn’t mean it has to come from mafia able to do multiple attacks, but from all sources of attack

Now again @Magnus what is to gain for town and lose for town in case of low-unity lynch and no-lynch.
Give me answer for all 4 combinations.

@Blizer I tied a wagons on no-lynch, not on a player.

I did consider information what “something very stupid” means as interesting thing to know. But I did not want to have either of “top” wagons, or in reality any wagon straightforward lynched in that situation to begin with.

@Blizer What are you doing in other thread anyway, get back here.

2 Likes

@Blizer I mean so they did to me here.

But I doubt it has any footing, especially considering they were one of top 2 wagons yesterday when this no lynch thing happened.

I mean, they could think I’m saving Wind, but Wind’s alignment is “revealed”. (quotation marks on purpose).
So if Jaiden is town, from theirs pov this threats are logicless.

If you’re referring to right when you arrived in the thread, the leading wagons were actually Jaiden and Wazza. Just for the record.

See, this is where we need to agree to disagree. Lacking a cooperative, unified Town is not an excuse to not consolidate; quite the opposite, I’d say. Unify the Town. If you need an innocent child to rally the Town to do literally anything, that’s a problem.

This isn’t a great argument, but it should relate to this topic: I scumcased Zorvo D1, and he was the highest voted player by EOD1 while I wasn’t even here. And then he was killed by Mafia, but that’s neither here nor there.

Call me weird, but executing an evil on the first day is not my sole priority in any game. It would be nice, but I’d much rather execute a wagon with the potential to be evil, but a villager who might just be suspected constantly throughout the game as a red herring or misexecuted at a crucial juncture is better a swing than a miss. Again, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Wind’s alignment was revealed at the end of the day and therefore isn’t relevant to this topic.

You managed to consolidate Town onto tying no-exe pretty well.

Executing a low-unity player lets you read wagonomics to see who was for and against that particular vote. Even if you can’t reliably discern anything from that vote on the first day, you can always come back to reading VCs later. Look at who defended that player is they flip Mafia, look at who seemed over-eager to kill them, look at the counterwagons, there’s plenty of information to discern. The only real downside is potentially losing a good-aligned player, but they might’ve been a hassle to read later.

In the case of no-exe, you… don’t kill anyone, thus removing the chance of a villager dying, but there’s also no pressure on wolves to interact with the thread or each other or really do anything except maintain appearances. You’re surrendering information.

How frustrating, but alright. It’s just a game.

I suppose Blizer should have answer about the reactions then

1 Like

Oh? But only from mafia attacks? So its fine to let a town or by some other bullshit mechanic coming from their own rolecard cant be prevented otherwise?

Is it because of resolution actions again because mafia’s factional kill comes last?

I want to apply for this award as well @Blizer

Oh I forgot day was still going

We should probably let Marluna live. She’ll resolve overnight if her claim is real. Mafia would have to kill her, so we might as well let them use their kill on her instead of killing her now for them. If she isn’t killed and yet the mafia still can nightkill, then we know her claim isn’t real.

2 Likes

I sort of tried to take leadership to steer a wagon today, but I have second thoughts about marluna so

UNVOTE

while I think for a bit

2 Likes