AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

yeah hence me remembering

So what do you make out of Italy’s bioscan applied to Jarek during the tomb of horror?

1 Like

We know Mafia coasted D1. EOD2’s gamestate suggests Mafia were more active in the thread around that time. I love speaking words and having them make sense.

Post restriction?

Kill restriction, sorry.

1 Like

Hmm.

Are you trying to catch up what’s happening so far?

I was waiting for Eliza to respond first, but… ehh.

I didn’t trust Jarek socially, but I’m willing to trust the mechanic. It makes sense to balance the second kill.

no

4 Likes

God wish granting session begins

I wish that I can read an infinite number of minds each night

In all seriousness… how useful would reviving any of the dead be? Tree stump, life for a life, are those worth it?

Restriction is not disable in my books.
That’s tl:dr.

And since it had something to do with no lynch, lack of killl tonight is nit relevant.

That’s it.

Thats literally what I said.

Only if mafia was in the event
And if not, well, there are other possibilities, aren’t there?

My understabding is from theirs 4 bullet points.

Which amount to:

• kill restriction exists (was said as restriction, nit disable)
  • mafia doesnt know the source (aka. Player who cause it)
  • mafia knows restriction exists (aka. Is infirmed limit and what kind of limit for kills exists)
  • if they kill incirrect person, it’s wasted.

From earlier Marluna posts you cam get that it happens in relation to no lynch.

And ability is named pacifist.

First role which comes to my mind is:
Pacifist (passive) - if there was no lynch the previous day, mafia can only killl from among people who voted for a lynch.

ERGO: lack of last night kill is NOT RELEVANT TO THIS ROLE. There was other source of it and Marluna saying it’s them is stupid.

And this role definiton I made is way less broken and than whatever you try to present. Fits all description Marluna said and I can see Geyde putting it into here.

Ergo 2: @Frostwolf103 we agree Marluna didnt cause lack of death, even if we understabd role differently.

Same effect, different role understabding.

1 Like

Idk if you remember but yesterday I made a wish for mafia not to have a factional kill lol

1 Like

I haven’t entirely backread but I did want to point that out before you all go assuming it has to do with marluna or whatever