AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Upon teleporting to the main thread, @Blizer incurred the wrath of an angry mob

@Blizer has died!

Blizer, you are Rick Sanchez (Town)

I’m not like everybody else. I do what I want! Are you ready to face your past, Morty?

Passively, you have the following benefits:

• Capable of processing data at the speed of light, thus providing him with super intelligence, but it is not an infinite resource and he suffers from severe memory loss if he uses too much of his brain power
  • Capable of running at supersonic speeds, making your actions process before others
  • You can speak every language known to humanity, including alien ones such as Kromaggian.

At any time, you can transform into a giant transforming robot. This changes your active abilities.

Each Night, you can choose one of the following actions:

• Teleport to a location
  • Create a portal using psychic energy, allowing you to travel dimensions

Each time you use your powers, you incur a higher chance of drawing the wrath of a furious mob, as seen at the end of episode 3, “Inner Demons”

There are currently 11 normal players alive

Geyde’s computer isn’t working

SoD will be delayed by an hour

ok I’m online

Jaiden broke the lovers pact

Jaiden shot the cannon at eevee, killing him

@Jarek and @eevee died last night

Eevee, you are God Ellimie (Town)

A little girl named Emily is afraid to go to sleep because she thinks there might be monsters under her bed. She asks God to make them disappear, and he does. But then, when she wakes up, she finds that the monsters are everywhere: in her closet, in the basement, even inside her own mind. It’s up to you to help her find a way to deal with her fear.

At the start of the game, an NPC known as God is created.
God modifies the game world around him, but he cannot interfere directly. He can give things to people and objects, and he can make things appear out of thin air.

Each Day, you may activate a Wish Granting Session. They come at a cost, though. The more powerful the wish, the less likely it is to be granted, and the worse the consequences when it is.

At any time, you may transform into a creature. This will replace your ability with another creature of your choice.

Jarek, you are Joker (Town)

The ability to become a “Joker” is gained by taking one of these cards:

At any given time, there will be a minimum of 12 jokers around.

The following are also jokers:

Two people who have been turned into jokers by a player’s actions (determined in turn order).
A person who has completed a mission on behalf of the “Mafia”.
A person who has been killed by another player. They may or may not return as a joker if they are resurrected by the same player. This is determined in turn order.
A person who has accepted a quest from the “Mafia”.
A person who has been told to kill a player (as long as they haven’t done it yet).
There is no limit to the number of jokers who can be created, nor to how many times they can be reincarnated. However, jokers cannot use abilities/weapons/tools that require specific players to be present.

Each Night, you can attempt to make a Joker insane. They will start killing people for no reason.

@ElizaThePsycho is having a gamer moment

There are now 9 players alive. Majority is 5.

Day 4 has started and will end in 48 hours or when majority is met

Since it has been asked, God and Jokers are still present in the game.

Two wagons earlier at End of Day 3 is definitely TvT

Mafias were in these two wagons, change my mind.

Which is what I am referring to, activity went up.

Tsk tsk, Blizer. Your legacy read is such a mess. However I am taking your word for it

VOTE: lol

You think Eliza is town?

Btw I would highly recommend not voting

Hmm?

We’re 9 players and 4-5 wolves plus a cultist

I guess 4 wolves or we’d already have lost