Always willing to be a cohost

Hi there all you fellow citizens of FoL. If anyone needs a cohost for their games, feel free to ask me as I’m always willing to be a cohost for any game someone might be running.

Although I can only cohost one game at a time and it’ll be first come, first serve. I look forward to being a cohost in various FM games and possibly hosting my own game someday.

List of people willing to cohost

5 Likes

Just be like me and main host before even playing

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll have many great ideas for when you host your own game in the future.

2 Likes

Yup. I likely will. ^_^

1 Like

Edit me inside your post to say that I am also willing to co-host games.

1 Like

A cohost page.

2 Likes

At this point just make the entry a wikia lol

3 Likes

same

thanks chief

1 Like

cohosts are only cool if they help you make the setup

1 Like

or if you’re doing some basic setup then I guess they’re based
but imo they’ve lost most purpose now that votecounts have a weird button thingy that I still haven’t seen used (I’ve not existed here)

2 Likes

think its still useful to have a cohost incase an emergency appears and you aren’t able to close thread n stuff like that, also u still do need people to post VCs as even though the button is there it is kinda easy to lose track of votes as you may forget to check the button (at least thats how its been fore me)

3 Likes

I have literally no clue how the button wins as I’m still signup banned so not been able to play with it so that’s my bad.

I think co-hosts are good in essence, but I often find myself feeling more pressure by having a co-host that just does the odd thing every now and again as I feel I put too much reliance onto them somehow knowing I’m unavailable and stuff

1 Like

there are 3 guarantees in life

death
taxes
and

7 Likes

VOTE: Wazza

3 Likes

Done.

A very good idea.

Another good idea. How do I do that?

Figured it out and I made my first post a wikia, so if you’re willing to cohost, just add yourself to the list of people willing to cohost.

1 Like

Nice and thanks! I changed the list to use tags so it is easier to click on the names and contact the person. Hope that’s okay. :ayaya:

1 Like

It is and thanks for doing that. ^_^ It helped a lot.

1 Like

Here we go. The post has more greatness.

2 Likes