An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

you are wrong and arctic is wrong. top posting or posting analysis of past games could be faked. at this point yall trying to policy lol and i am all against it. socially he has been putting in the effort which is a small difference but i don’t expect to convince anyone. thread is controlled by wolves

1 Like

to be fiar youre actually right i usually only say stuff like ‘‘this is stupid’’ ‘‘this is cringe’’ when stuff heats up and when im mafia i do it more but i think this was warranted

1 Like

this is actually wrong if you read my iso theres like nothing of value

it is better than what I have seen both on FoL and MU

also i hate reading my own iso to find posts that can defend me because its so long

this is lol’s last wolf game, feel free to iso him

he was putting a lot of effort socially fmpov

3 Likes

yeah but this is needed at FX. you need to be good at clearing yourself somehow coming to FX or you will get policy every game

and this is true, i agree

if lol is town here, its BECAUSE he has been putting in LESS effort than usual, imo

or at least, there would be a difference in effort by alignment

2 Likes

I have read the game before. I think there is a significant difference with here. In Deceive Inc the wolves failed to coordinate and town played a lot better. Here it is different and yeah 17p vs 10p games it really makes a difference. DO you really expect w!lol to put in the social effort to this extent? His reactions so far felt genuine to me.

I have been deceived by lol on Anni 2023 D1 and I have been maf with him before too. I just don’t see why do we scumread them here? They are a controversial player and will have to do a lot of work to clear that reputation so they don’t get policy lynched every game

1 Like

who is fx

1 Like

XyLo

final 5
final 3
etc etc

good thing i dont live that long

5 Likes

whatever you want :skull:

but yeah the game where i was wolf with baker i was trying to be nice to everyone on purpose which you can read by yourself

i think thats the reason they town read me and i was also a low effort low poster

which is towny from baker the read feels genuine and not really pocketing i get the idea

1 Like

would also get you a slight idea why baker is towny here

I never see FX either. I always get NK’d. I think I’ve reached FX a few times years ago and mostly picked the wrong person ;/

no I just despise the whole policy business. I want to believe people can change things

this is the game i always quote as my town game cause im proud i made it to f3 and didnt die but in this game i was as mean as i am in my wolf games mostly because it was a trainwreck and people were being toxic especially in the middle of it

1 Like