An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Reading back everyones legacies, I was townier than both of you so it makes no sense as to why Olivest is pushing me to vote first. I think you or Olivest needs to vote first

they spoke before I spoke and never spoke again after I spoke

tbh :wowee: I just want someone to cross with me so I can cross with them

1 Like

Alright, I’ve calmed down. After discussing with Story, I think Icet should probably vote before baker. His earlygame treatment of Achro is very very bad and sounds exactly like someone hyper-aware of a high-influence partner.

Nearly half Icet’s early posts are about Achro, the focus stands out a ton in a game where plenty of other stuff was happening, and he just doesn’t feel like he has real opinions. He’s clearly nervous in thread around him and it shows.

He also starts townreading pigeon out of nowhere when the slot swaps over, and:

Gives this PoE where he’s talked way more about the townreads on town than those on scum.

This sounds like trying to justify sheeping tutuu on the Porscha read, the latter post is apparently unprompted

And this is weird agenda-y bullshit

This speaks for itself as a series of thoughts & sets up Apo after YBW flips

Once it becomes ExLo, Icet’s reads shift around a ton - it feels like they suddenly start bussing for cred here, and they add the three flipped wolves into their solve. They also start posting waaaay more. I think that’s very much indicative of a scumteam realising not all their members are gonna survive and changing strategies

Especially in light of this quote.

This is before any of them died. An exact list of the scum.

And they play up their one incorrect wolfread, talking about how weak it is, talking about how they still townread me… which feels like a wolf burdened by their TMI.

Also for the record I’m polarised as hell.

This suuuucks man this is so self-aware

Icet doesn’t say this about any of the other players they previously townread. They don’t say it about Pigeon/Achro, they don’t say it about Porscha. It’s blatantly different treatment that I think just comes from scum with TMI here. I got in my own head too much about baker. I’m not gonna throw in F3.

ok so what if you voted first :wolf_woah:

Also FTR it’s been almost all May in the posts here and fucking around is not AI for me. Here’s a towngame where I did literally nothing

I would also like to emphasise that I have been immediately found as wolf on opener by Arctic and Magnus basically every time they’ve played with me. I have issues handling stress, it makes me extremely polarised, if I knew how to fix it, I’dve done so already. They have me down. Here are my two most recent wolfgames, Arctic gets me in both.

And here’s the last time I wolfed in Olivest, where I just had Jaiden handle the entire game for me because I was too stressed to even post.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/hell-echoes-fm-town-victory/

But it’s scary :(

And I’d have to ask Jaiden first and she’s not here

ikr

I am shaking rn

Also for the record Icet seems very… calm here. He plays up indecision, but hasn’t made any kind of move against baker, just wolfcases against me, probably because he thinks he loses if he cases baker. Every town I’ve ever seen, myself included, panics a bit in F3. Makes weird guesses. Acts strange under pressure. I’m working on it here, because it’s anti-town, Icet visibly has none of that while telling us all he’s so indecisive and such. It’s just bad. It’s just weird

Oh bad timing

Still think that you’re not showing that fear in your actual work or casing. Why were you simultaneously wolfcasing and towncasing us while not even trying to wolfcase baker

:wowee:

It’s bad I don’t like it!!!

I did say I’ll wolf case baker today

I have 14 hours

time is relative

I have to move into college. For the first time. Today

1 Like

So ideally if you could get on with that ASAP,