April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I find this post wolfy from marluna independent of a kanave read but can also be paired.

I feel like there was something to comment on even if they didnt understand the meta due to lack of experience. They read the entire thread but didnt feel any compulsion to see if i may be right? No curiosity?

Just doesnt sit right with me.

@IcetFeelsPain would love thoughts from you on the game when you have time. Both how you read others and and thoughts on my two wolf cases.

To be clear i linked games of kanave so i thought its natural to click to see if something is there if you dont have a read there in either direction.

maybe if you let me back read and not make it so the little bit of time i have to check in thread is responding to you i would

3 Likes

like legitmately if you think i dopn’t have content then how do you think pressuring me on a micro part of the game is going to help? like you did this in the invitational and it lead to the same thing

Link?

anyways this is to say im not going to respond to comments towards me till i finish backreading

3 Likes

Fair stance. Cook.

2 Likes

Officially letting her cook :+1:t2:

1 Like

wdym by this? like you were reading ahead and trying to make a read based on what you think would happen lmao

yeah if you check my recent games i’ve devolved; my wim is actually terrible now

not making that its own post

IMO this is misrepresenting what happened that game, This was right after a game where I didn’t really want to be playing but felt obligated to and barely was even making postcap, and then a lot of the PL was the same and we were talking about ways to improve from the previous game. It’s obviously easier to get right into meaningful gameplay when there’s a straight prompt for people to respond to.

What do you mean by immature here?

1 Like

I don’t like how easily these two are taking agreement to start town reading each other, Achro especially have a really strong wolf game and letting them pocket you could be really dangerous

I mean its definitely attempting to contribute to the game

tbh With Guava getting this much pushback, if they were a wolf they would have just stopped no? or taken one of the many chances they were given to call this a joke?

1 Like

Yes. I dont mean solving like wall post. But she hasnt done anything like making comments on things such as ‘this was defensive let me vote’ or ‘this post from eliza is bad’ and a vote. She is reading and expressing genuine suspicions. Here she did not at all.

Sorry for not replying to this sooner.

Now take what i just said and re-read her entry into this game to see if it clicks.

yeah this is town guava LMAO

helloo <3 just woke up

not rly feeling like doing much so i’ll just be following along