April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Making a contradiction as town feels more off imo

Mafia have to lie

Town tell the truth

Why would a decent player as town have a contradiction?

Mafia is more evident. She simply got her story mixed up because she is faking reads.

All things being equal when people contradict their stories its more wolf indicative than town.

2 Likes

Kanave did self-voted today too in case against Blizer, having a habit to be inconsistent from what I have seen today seems pretty NAI to me.

You certainly asked a plenty questions to Kanave, if I have to ask one question so I can have better answer in this matter: Whom do you perceive Kanave might be partnered with as mafia or might be related to 3P?

2 Likes

VOTE: Robyn

I might say this is one relaxing start, we’ve 24 hours to go now I believe?

Well, right now I am going in order of my reads and looking for anything that might make them not make sense.

So I think Kanave and Marluna are the two wolfiest players today so far, and I don’t think anything posted has made me think they can’t be wolf buddies. After that I found Kanave’s vote of Beancat to be pinging of possible w/w but it is only a faint link. Odds are I don’t have an entire wolf team day one, but I am seeing a lot of reasons to like a lot of other slots which gives me confidence that I might just be right since I only have a couple of people sorted into truly null right now.

As for 3p, I am pants at hunting 3p socially. I believe that should either be left up to mechanics to figure out or someone who is better at socially looking for 3p.

If I were t look at love is war where Kanave was a wolf, let me see how she treated her partners day 1 and if I can spy anything similar here.

Partners were Demisha, molly, and beancat

Amusingly Kanave was executed day 1 and I was voting beancat, I was right but they executed me day 2 for some reason because beancat claimed a power role haha. So this time if we are lynching into my suspect pool I won’t be as picky and just pick one.

reply to partner

didn’t mean to hit reply I wasnt done yet

another reply

another one

(maybe it’s actually kanave/guava and I am a fool lol)

Okay so thats all of her partner interactions. didn’t interact with bean that I noticed, and didnt really do anything but chit chat with marluna.

so maybe the bean vote isn’t indicative of w/w if kanave is a wolf.

Hmm. Based on this I’ll put bean back up to null for now since I was only worried due to partner equity.

Well I manage to find the lying darkness just by them saying their rolecard is green, funny thing is that I was the 3P with F5 win condition, that I need that person alive from what I got from my intuition. But right now I would be focused on finding the mafia first so that would mean less thread control.

How so faint link? I did mentioned in my wallpost regarding Kanave’s vote on Beancat that make me think Kanave is trying to be part of town consensus, like having their own thoughts about Beancat and Marluna on Guava’s wagon during the day. It would mean something at least.

I am talking about AI Upick by Geyde by the way.

I said it up above but basically I found the fact she ignored blizer’s cringe callout of her but didn’t bean’s might mean something was up there.

I call such things a difference check and it was dependent on kanave flipping wolf, not really a mark against her for doing so in and of itself.

frost seems towny

1 Like

Intuition call, and it won’t go away?

Yeah, but you will note after I read how kanave treated partners in another wolf game it did go away. Bean could still be wolf but I’ve got nothing there so far.

Beancat promise to be more active in second half of the day, we’ll see.

Votecount as of post #680

Marluna (3): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, JakeTheWolfie
Kanave (2): Blizer, Leafia
guavagudetama (1): beancat
IcetFeelsPain (1): Vulgard
beancat (1): Kanave
robyn (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, Rajidae, robyn, Marluna, guavagudetama, Kiiruma

@Marluna Are you online at this very moment? Why would it be necessary for you to disable Guava’s vote today?

I don’t understand why you do that as town or mafia

I could believe that it is part of her role, and it is possible roles aren’t entirely alignment based. Some hosts make some roles and then decide which people get them so it could be null.

I am treating her role presented as such so far to be null and is thus not a factor on if I wish to execute her or not.

One time I got a pro-mafia role. When I was axed, it was just assumed that my flip was wrong and I had to be mafia.

Those same townies got axed at LyLo because they flat-out didn’t believe that we were in Lylo, because “Jake was obvscum”

They also denied when the host told them that i was actually town, even after the scumchat was released.

No idea what they were thinking.