April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

@Marluna is this an ability that happens every day? You vote and that person cannot?

what’s with the push on Bean I’ve read it but they have 4 posts

Sadly I think they’re fairly Concencous :see_no_evil:
My Town bucket has Guava, Leafia, Achro, Robyn, and maybe Blizer?

Wolf bucket has Beancat, maybe frost wolf? (very concenous reads though i guess i shouldn’t talk), and maybe Marluna, I didn’t like their vote but now knowing its tied to an ability its pretty nai

1 Like

It doesn’t happen, if I vote in the second half of the day. (And obviously it is disabled in xylo.)

Okay, let me check your first 10 posts of Love is War to be fair.

Yup fair nothing

Okay still nothing

Asking about a wagon, showing curiosity

showing thoughtfulness in processing what people said to you and noting your disagreement.

Offering advice to another player on how to read someone, which is very helpful to town to be cooperative.

joke post

give a read on a player

back up your read on a player

ask me to specify who I am talking about (funny joke post basically lol)

affirm your suspicion of vulgard from earlier by voting.

Much more thinking and solving than demonstrated here with your reading through wagons and asking questions about things or noting of reads on others.

So actually yes, you do kind of hit the ground running in my experience.

Not a push I just think they might be partnered with kanave. It’s only a lean for me.

What makes you say this btw?

You called out bean for saying cringe but not blizer earlier. Wolves will often focus more on partner interactions than they do town ones to try to make sure they dont ignore each other. It’s really just a small thing but I noted it down and actually asked you about it at the time.

Or maybe I meant to ask and then just forgot.

But I asked vul about it today lol

Where did Blizer call someone cringe

In a post 832

For a question in the 700…

And I found something which made me feel weird, which apparently was wrong.

Called YOU cringe, actually

(Blizer/Kanave HARD not W/W read btw)

Oh these
calling someone cringe for taking anti-town actions is different from calling someone cringe based on how they’re talking n stuff, I have way less of a problem with that than beancat’s cringe-posting

Beancat caled Guava cringe for no executing too, I would presume?

Town
-|-|-|-|-|-
Blizer
|
he takes the questions seriously from Achromatic shows he’s capable player, the OMGUS vote with Kanave feels NAI, not aligned. Encouraging Robyn to form reads on players (myself included) to get this started since Robyn only know three players well. So I think he’s indeed capable having town indicative thinking process

Leafia
|
While I can’t speak about the on-going game here, the behavior is nevertheless different here and doesn’t scream wolf to me I believe. I am glad to interact early as possible with her, asks the necessary question to Kiiruma’s distrust on Guava and giving thought in the matter. I like the thought process behind that, she haven’t come back with the conclusion but I think with the recent thing with Marluna shouldn’t I be waiting for Leafia to come out, that would be a bonus to me.

Achromatic
|
Eager to townread with 100% on Leafia, Kiiruma and Blizer, the vibes are expanding on the list, I think he’s probably the player that seems to intend to townclear most of the players with meta and check that it’s aligned here. I don’t see any harm to that.

@Vulgard
|
You have expressed thought about Kanave vs Guavagudetama, if that’s the right word to describe which side you have picked on, encouraging Kanave to look into Guava’s wagon that you have been helpful to her that makes Kanave vanity wagon on Beancat as one of the scummy low-posters, I believe that’s correct what you have done and mark Kanave town afterwards. I can’t say I disapprove the method, the result does help me read Kanave bit more as well. If you have gun put against your head, how would you say which of the top-posting or mid-posting players would be considered wolfy to you?

Kiiruma
|
I think this is not only serious scenario to consider, but also to provide information what other people think about harmful 3P in the play, I like his straightforward approach whether this might be true or not. Not to mention he’s very against the nature of D1 No exe wagon and the reasoning behind this can be town indicative, yes he likes mech play much as I do, what he does with the information is that separates from being NAI on that matter.

Guavagudetama
|
Sleep as in D1 no exe approach is pretty unusual and also making sure that this isn’t some mechanical motive behind this wagon, I am thinking this is geared towards mechanical play but nothing to do with wagons at least. Moving on, I like the response to Jake’s claim that is logical approach when someone claims an role like Survivor. I haven’t read up on Silent Hill or Netsec, however having meta on Kanave gives her accurate read from town meta, nothing about wolf meta however.

Kanave
|
Starting with reaction vote to Blizer, which further revolves into fight with Blizer, she end up self-voting which in my opinion defeats the purpose trying to show she’s town. She does come back to showcase a rather healthy view on Guava’s D1 no exe wagon meaning she now focus not on Blizer anymore, which would mean she given up or I think satisfied with Blizer. The interaction with Vulgard that she need more time to backread and forming a more stronger opinions I think it’s paying off to compensate for the oopsie she made. Not to mention not revealing the role to Achromatic when he asked.
-|-|-|-|-|-
Null
-|-|-|-|-|-
IcetFeelsPain
|
Nothing bad to report, neither good either. I do think Icet is doing some reading towards the players that make reads towards the player list however he hasn’t taking any sides in the matter and I don’t mean about his opinion regarding the D1 no exe wagon

JakeTheWolfie
|
There’s nothing sufficient to mention besides claiming survivor which is pretty NAI to me, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Jake is neutral-aligned survivor with like bulletproof or commuter, but I am not prompting him to claim so I leave at that, however he haven’t contributed to town consensus at all so it’s not looking for him at this moment.

Robyn
|
I don’t give much thoughts on the pronouns personally, pretty NAI opening. Since Robyn mentioned she only know meta from three players so far, she asked Blizer which I expect Robyn to do some backreading after some party

Beancat
|
Cringe is what she decides to describe rather colorful emoticons of Guava that she reply back to Guava from the D1 no exe wagon and then changed the mind to get Guava voted which feels NAI in my opinion, I await for town vibes coming from Beancat by second half of Day 1

Rajidae
|
Rajidae have for now not able to post any insightful posts besides telling Leafia and Vulgard as townleans and the micro-read on Marluna that I think more interaction should help get a better read on Marluna which is true in the current state, I am looking forward for more content from Rajidae.

Hazardwaste
|
Despite being with Neighborehood with Vulgard and Marluna, there isn’t anything sufficient about him, I expect him to be more active/and more solvey
-|-|-|-|-|-
Scum
-|-|-|-|-|-
Marluna
|
Marluna start with the opener replying to Blizer that certain set of players that are easy to read, are the ones that can be mislynched as in the contrary for being easy to read, which to my understanding comes from Blizer’s and Robyn’s conversation that is refering to the Easy-to-read list according to Blizer, including Marluna in the next post. Granted that Marluna would have got some reads to show instead of complaining that 5 hours is nothing with so little posts of 300ish, which is not a good look, the vote on Guava with the reason is quite weakwhich is the one reason behind this vote, but end up saying it’s not worth anything, then this is not pressure vote? Why would Marluna do that for. Lastly she’s expecting to die for some reason and whilst together in neighborehood with Vulgard and Hazardwaste, telling that the remaining neighbores aren’t worth pursing much unless it’s mech confirmed they are up to no good, Why would Marluna give away the life like that? On recent development, she have used day action to make Guava’s vote invalid to effectively remove the momentum for forming D1 no exe wagon from Guava, it doesn’t make change about the alignment, why use it on Guava at all when this is more meaningful later on.

3 Likes

yeah but Blizer called me cringe after saying that what i was doing was cringe, beancat just straight called someone cringe and voted them

nudges Frost over to my town pile

1 Like

Fair enough, and obviously if you aren’t wolfing you know I am just reading too much into an interaction.

I just wanted to make sure I noted down my observation.

Do you have a rough reads list? Just some town and wolf prospects if you don’t mind?

been thinking about it since I woke up