Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

yeah the thing is i dont actually think he is annoyed

Something something i dont hard bus day 1 because with my thread control ability it is cruel to a team mate something something

Lock town

Fuck you did it first.

Have i mentioned that your my favorite?

I mean maybe not at a notable state but I think as a wolf you would throw a bit of lies around.

@Magnus

My opener in the last game just fyi

I am just locking in leafia asap every game until i am wrong for the sport of it

2 Likes

also regarding garfooled:
i find them sus because every time she catches up or is asked a question, she says one random detail/read, as if she thinks its mandatory

and overall the reasonings for reads are kinda basic, which would be fine if she was new but she isnt so

i also believe this
for context @dota the past few games achro has been carrying/winning as town in like every game which is why everyone keeps saying he’s going to die n1 and with that expectation in mind i think it’s a dumb idea for achro to buss and he would obviously know thtis, there is literally zero excuse for him to be alive past n1 after burying a wolf in a mountainous game so i don’t think he busses as mafia here

1 Like

Oh lots of things. Mostly it’s real thoughts.

N1 i can see if they want to get people paranoid in an ita game.

But if that fails once after i catch a wolf and maybe more day 2 they just off me lol

1 Like

if you say so
man got the ladd debuff

Open iso. Go to any random post.

That post i find towny.

but anyway thats a problem post lol-flip
i am going to go to sleep satisfied with this affirmation and hopefully not wake up to some random cfd unless it’s on may

zenon what do you think of garfooled because i think she is sus

oh yeah i should make a proper read on may thanks for the reminder

So town.

God I’m gonna be wrong on this again aren’t I

2 Likes

Honestly I am also a guilty culprit when it comes to that.
I usually end up putting Leafia as an early town read staple. Pretty sure you have seen me do so before.

I don’t directly intentionally do it, it’s just at the time, most behaviour I see from Leafia I considered Townie from them and it is more 50/50 since sometimes they would be town and I would be right or they were wolf and I would be wrong.

1 Like

If Achro busses it would be probably day 2 or 3 or during ITA’s IMO.

However while I can’t remove Achro/Garfooled or at least can’t yet.
Achro/Lol I don’t ever see as a team.

Factually accurate

1 Like

One day you can be GOAT Zenon.
You just gotta believe.