Hosted by @Zone_Q11
Co-hosted by @CRichardFortressLies
Reviewed by @Marluxion
Special thanks to @Osieorb18
- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is a closed rolemadness.
- Day Phases last 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate through Discord during both phases.
- Factional attacks are optional and assigned.
- (Only) Informative roles will be informed if their abilities are roleblocked or redirected.
- Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- Use the latest voting format.
- Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of a phase will die.
- Majority: At any point during day phase, whoever has >50% of all votes will die.
- In case of a tie, a random player within the tie will be executed.
–unless [No Exe] is also tied, in which case [No Exe] will take priority.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.
Access to informed spectators is enabled when either a mafia has died, or when it is XYLO.