Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

You’re not wrong, that is until Someone remembers the key and I get paranoid he may be Executioner.

Mmn… In my case, I once had my anticlaims set as “if someone claims anything, then that’s anti-claimable,” but then people said that’s stupid, so now it is “if the claim is mostly correct, then that’s anti-claimable”.

Yet to this day, I am still uncomfortable thinking what this actually entails. I make weird roles, so it’s natural that people don’t know when “mostly correct” is applicable.

• Is a Roleblocker guess good enough to anticlaim a Jailkeeper?
  • Is a JOAT guess enough without mentioning any details?
  • Is a BPV guess enough to anticlaim an Adrenalin Junkie?

I am… not well known to be a person with a “common sense”. So usually I leave these matters to my cohosts. I let them deal with stuff I can’t do. That’s what they are supposed to do, right?

2 Likes

I have the memory of a goldfish.
In this game alone, I have proven to myself that my memory does not last longer than a month. I even forgot that Luka is a reviewer.

Oh, yeah. I remember these games.

• Don’t remember what I did for Orangevitational. (Being VCBot sounds like Zone alright, but I don’t remember doing anything.)
  • PAC was the one with many cats. (I still remember counting nyas… with nightingale? Or was it for nightingale…)
  • I remember OSFM…'s existence. I don’t remember doing anything…?

Anyhow, I also forgot the contents of the games.

1 Like

Imagine ‘catching’ two wolves by just giving the key

…Daeron. I don’t know about others, but I consider myself as “the host that can’t host without making at least one mod-error per game”. The degrees vary, and as of late this has happened less, but I still remember the biggest mod-error: Nightmare Woods.

So uh. Thanks for the compliment, but likewise: I ain’t perfect yet. I may be good, but I want to host a game with zero mod-errors…

Eh… You made no mod-errors, your roles were enjoyable, and you asked for feedback post-game. Sounds like a good host to me. I don’t even do the last one myself. (At least, not regularly.)

3 Likes

Thanks. ^_^

Me too.

Indeed. I’d also like an apology for what you put me through regarding the fish Bionic. I told you everyone that I wasn’t hiding anything regarding it.

Thanks and great to.hear. ^_^

We both owe apology?

No. Just Bionic. He went overboard there.

There were a lot of cool mizora ideas
one idea I had was to make a deal where a player attends to tunnel the next person who says a very long word of their choice, which seems really minor,

until, you make another town say the word through a deal

There was another idea to make mizora control the players vote for 4 days while the other player controls the factional kill for four days (the mafia must agree to vote on whoever the guy says to kill itt)

however, mizora would make it so they only controlled it for 4 irl days while mizorna controlled the vote for four cycles

since ambiguity favors mizorna you could practically set invisible double standards

Correct. He did.

I didn’t know what to expect and my feedback is great job! ^_^

Same here.

Same here. Furry triplets.

100% because of Frost.

Are you looking for a cohost for either one?

Anyway, got to go for now. I knew Tutuu couldn’t possibly be legit. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Nobody was gonna accept that nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it would be obviously a trick. It’s very difficult to get anybody to accept anything

3 Likes

Sorry for subbing out of this game :’( I try not to sub out of things but it started a bit earlier than I thought it would and I was still pretty sick and catching up on things. Wish I could’ve played it. Thank you tutuu for taking over for me

2 Likes

I haven’t played it either.

You subbed out? I didn’t even realize.

I do lol
That was not made up

2 Likes

Yea he did some fucked up shit, I dont talk to him

1 Like