Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Man am I glad I didn’t unlock anything but the adrenalin junkie passive.
(Literally saved us for one phase LMAO.)

1 Like

I was hoping ud have unlocked a visiting night action when i submitted bionic n3 kill for a bit

i was not very helpful but thanks for having me

2 Likes

Hey, uh… any thoughts on your role?
Did you like it?

Meanwhile:

2 Likes

That is us the hood distrusting each other so much

3 Likes

From my notes. I was prepared to win and spam this

1 Like

practically it actually does benefit assuming normal kp rates due to vig being very public

May chose “anyone”.
Specifically, I chose Wyll & Mizora.

1 Like

ggwp

i knew i should have tried to answer this properly but i just said “your mom”

6 Likes

i would answer: “the worth of a single town player is less than the total sum of them all” (which isnt an answer in the literal sense but arguably its an “answer”)

1 Like

that’s what i was trying to think of but i just wanted to get into the dvc to ask hosts about the modkill because ending the day with it felt unnecessary but if it’s a game mechanic then uhh, different issue

1 Like

i would say wolves were unlucky with specifically me being bulletproof but it actually ended up being their saving grace because tutuu would have been cooked on day 2 if i wasn’t bpv

that was an incredibly clutch action by kiiruma lol. i think town did extremely well with mech this game and i don’t know how much wolves could counterplay it, navigating this game as mafia seemed really rough

1 Like

.>mf who gets kp every game

2 Likes

I think your shot really helped get the game going. Ironically it was a wolf who said this, but I think the game became pretty obvious after one wolf flip. But until then the game would have been in a weird state where everyone kinda tunnels on their own reads until a wolf finally dies. If Someone hadn’t been killed I feel like it would have still been difficult for me to convince people to vote them out unless I abused my IC status. And the shot definitely helped save my WiM for that day after the d1 flip, which I maintain was terrible but it happens

1 Like

By the way, was this ever answered in the end?

i felt helpless against town’s power roles but also all of them they did use them accurately. maybe swingy, high-roll-y, happens. sometimes it swings to town’s favor

i just wish someone (player) had a more useful role. idk if biased coz he died so quick but to me he felt like a mafia goon. other than that i think we were fine, mine and luka’s roles, and town’s roles too

bionic’s peek (not the ball) was maybe a bit too oppressive, like if he had stayed quiet about his ability (and we didnt rolecop him) and we would have cooked up a fake claim he could have just caught us in a lie if i lied about the spell school of our abilities. coz like not only can he peek spell schools but he can select a spell school and check when was it used; so 2 different types of “checks” to catch someone in a lie. maybe unnecessary when frostwolf is a tracker already imo

so yeah i think it was fun and good. i would have only wished Someone had a stronger role and Bionic had a slightly weaker role

3 Likes

yes
you can’t multitask by default but luka claimed his ability specified otherwise (when he was still fps’ing lol)

cant multitask yeah