Cohosted by me to ensure minimum integrity possible

1 Like

@tutuu go back to randing town stinky

2 Likes

at least u got to do things

honestly this was the better choice

1 Like

what was your answer

anyway gg apreciate the carry, thought town did really well overall, messy day 1 but strong recovery afterward. game start time obv was not ideal for me between real life and other stuff but i did ok

re: the modkill, ending day on a town modkill is standard operating procedure as i’ve seen it for ~15 years of forum mafia. this prevents a faction inadvertently benefitting from a modkill. i didn’t follow the discussion fully but i think any practice is fine as long as it’s consistent, although hopefully modkills are not needed as regular practice

3 Likes

“No one townie is worth more than any other. We are all equal.”

i just searched the line from the game the question was based on and chose the first answer because i figured sticking to the flavor made more sense

although i could have gone with a funnier answer like “the only townie that matters is me”

Simple: “A single Town player.”
Complex: “Their vote. Their abilities. Their thoughts (reads). Their behavior. Their spirit (WiM, moxie, guts). Themselves.”

1 Like

lol i almost did “their voice and their vote” a la the classic VT role PM

Mizona has no KP

Mizorna has no KP part 2

(That was an amazing role btw, loved it, loved seeing the roles from spec chat)

Throughout all this time Litten could never spell Mizora right

1 Like

GG

Loved the setup

1 Like

Not biased

It’s so fucking funny that Withers never got to act

When I first saw the ‘has been killed for breaching their obligations’ I was like “Who knows what that could mean…” and that night I got a deal and it allowed me to use Tutuu’s vote? Yeah I’ll take that, screw my vote lol

3 Likes

i hope ;-;

i love you katze youre the sweetest. i wanna kiss you on the cheek :heart: :kiss:

100% nonsense push, Arctic said it right there and that was what I remembered, and it was in the same post he voted me so quite memorable

Yea I agree with this, and my role was like highly useless, so it made it a lot harder to come up with any kind of claim that was even remotely useful.

1 Like

I think the abilities were very well designed, i liked them a lot

2 Likes