Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Thank you for your insight, that was an enjoyable read. Also- thanks, but I would not consider myself a good host just yet, I am relatively new to hosting and am prone to mistakes. I also don’t remember a single game of yours going terribly wrong, so I doubt you are a bad host.

3 Likes

Oh, your My Little Pony fursuit was bought second-hand off your professor? I thought you were a die-hard fan and would’ve cashed out the $$ for an original, my bad.

Oh right! I remember I wanted to make a setup with the shittiest descriptions! “If you take this offer, you will be giving some information in exchange for this power. What information you will be giving? That’s unknown.” (This is not a joke. I legitimately want to make this setup.)

I think unclear descriptions are fine. I think it’s fun to keep some mech hidden every now and then. (Pretty sure this is called “Bastard Other” by eevee’s setup review standards…)

–if there is something that needs a standardization, then it’s obviously “the definition of bastard”. I am sick of reading “This is bastard? No, that is bastard. This not bastard!” when everyone has their own definition of bastard.

broke college student, had literally negative money at that time

2 Likes

What are the numbers?
How many times out of how many games?

Summary of my games. :rofl:
I am the kind of host who uses unique roles once and never use them afterwards. (Barring some exceptions for “balanced” roles.)

3 out of 3

1 Like

*looks at my setups’ anti-claims*

• Strongman-izer
  • Strongman Vigilante
  • Vanillaizer
  • X-Target Poisoner

Mmn. *nods* I am proud of my setups.

2 Likes

two 12p games, one 23-player game

overall odds of 1 in 3312

3 Likes

I literally asked kat if I should re-rand the last one because of it lol

1 Like

wait didn’t you co-host all three

okay technically you were a “VC bot” for Orangevitational but yes you helped co-host PAC and OSFM

3 Likes

Yeah that was the case.

You’re not wrong, that is until Someone remembers the key and I get paranoid he may be Executioner.

Mmn… In my case, I once had my anticlaims set as “if someone claims anything, then that’s anti-claimable,” but then people said that’s stupid, so now it is “if the claim is mostly correct, then that’s anti-claimable”.

Yet to this day, I am still uncomfortable thinking what this actually entails. I make weird roles, so it’s natural that people don’t know when “mostly correct” is applicable.

• Is a Roleblocker guess good enough to anticlaim a Jailkeeper?
  • Is a JOAT guess enough without mentioning any details?
  • Is a BPV guess enough to anticlaim an Adrenalin Junkie?

I am… not well known to be a person with a “common sense”. So usually I leave these matters to my cohosts. I let them deal with stuff I can’t do. That’s what they are supposed to do, right?

2 Likes

I have the memory of a goldfish.
In this game alone, I have proven to myself that my memory does not last longer than a month. I even forgot that Luka is a reviewer.

Oh, yeah. I remember these games.

• Don’t remember what I did for Orangevitational. (Being VCBot sounds like Zone alright, but I don’t remember doing anything.)
  • PAC was the one with many cats. (I still remember counting nyas… with nightingale? Or was it for nightingale…)
  • I remember OSFM…'s existence. I don’t remember doing anything…?

Anyhow, I also forgot the contents of the games.

1 Like

Imagine ‘catching’ two wolves by just giving the key

…Daeron. I don’t know about others, but I consider myself as “the host that can’t host without making at least one mod-error per game”. The degrees vary, and as of late this has happened less, but I still remember the biggest mod-error: Nightmare Woods.

So uh. Thanks for the compliment, but likewise: I ain’t perfect yet. I may be good, but I want to host a game with zero mod-errors…

Eh… You made no mod-errors, your roles were enjoyable, and you asked for feedback post-game. Sounds like a good host to me. I don’t even do the last one myself. (At least, not regularly.)

3 Likes