Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Leafia probably is since they talked about inviting people

Matts reads were trash dw

didnt leafia claim she could neighborize or smth? not sure

No problem! Have fun!
*looks at the time*
Welp. 2 AM! Time to sleep.

yeah she did

also the host message says the fish might improve quality of life, so if leafia starts pushing me or frost out of nowhere one of us stole the fish

:point_down:

Huh… the neighborizer is separate from the pre-existing hood?

is there anticlaim or anything like that

I mean if you wanna deathtunnel arctic then claiming to be town like this is something I’d go “wow why didn’t I see this before” if they were evil, but it’s nothing by itself.

imho, towny. Just is. I don’t trust a hood that big either.

They elabourate their feeling. Leafia is the hood owner this is perfectly reasonable suspicion with how leafia does act.

Also true

This is where you guys start, don’t like that arctic tries to shut you down on bysta… but the earlier posts are nice so it’s a thing that I want to let slide you know

Oh and it ends there.

if they’re a wolf then the entire hood is probably town and they wanted to sow distrust within it with the comment they made, they’re aligned with bysta and are trying to bail them out, and…that’s all for now. I don’t think they’re a wolf right now though.

I’m still way back on catching up, but I’m ready to say I do not anticlaim; I’m not a neighborizer and cannot confirm anything about neighborhoods.

they should invite me in

“objectively not true”

i would say there is a misunderstanding here, but clearly there is not because you recognize that i’m not explicitly calling bystander town, i’m just saying your reason to suspect her is nonsense. and i have done this by quoting examples where she has done what you say she does as wolf as town, and also an example from a wolfgame where she did what you’re saying she does as v (being more reasonable / less rude responding to pressure) as a wolf. and you’re just electing to ignore evidence that disproves your claim either because you’re a wolf trying to push an agenda or you’re a villager who doesn’t want to believe they’re wrong. and ironically i can kind of see the latter trajectory being likely because of your move onto me arising from my defence of bys. it almost reads as though you’re butthurt that i’m challenging your read, and i think that’s more likely to come from a villager.

that said, it’s a lot less frustrating to believe that you’re a wolf throwing shit around because i think, especially after asking specifically me for advice on how to play as town, you would be doing better here as town. this is a team game and if you’re town i don’t think you’re being a team player because i have gone out of my way to prove that your push on bystander didn’t hold any water, and you have decided to ignore this. and i think it’s uncharacteristic for you to ping a bunch of people and try stalin posting me out of the game like… two hours into the day

who are the wolves if me and bystander are both town?

Leafia claimed their flavor character in the hood

didnt she claim tara in here

You know I really hope the people that love talking shit about FOL and how nobody here tries actually respects the fact that I put in effort because I really do try

It wasn’t that much effort but still

oh they did here too?

(Most of these stuff can probably be found if you read the OP.)
OP says nothing on anti-claim, so probably not.
If there is, then it’s probably attached to a role.

It’s NAI
I can link you a game literally last night where both wolves made posts like that

It’s common sense, Leafia knows this and she’s in the hood and LAMIST by Arctic, only existing to get town read.

He just hedges on Leafia’s alignment without reading anything

True things aren’t towny
Stop trying to portary it as such

I don’t think the earlier posts are towny though
This is just a pocket attempt or Arctic/Bysta w/w and I dont see an inbetween

we need more votes on leafia get the neutral or worse out of here

Questions.

Do we have reasons to be concerned about risks to ourselves in claiming flavor like character names? That will help me read this more easily.

If we have hammers in play, I beg you don’t hammer. I care about games greatly, despite my late entrance, and I want to get caught up, and I’m only about 7% caught up.

1 Like