Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

You have not qouted any example(s), your one example provided was a post in which Bysta jokingly called me a bitch
My reason to suspect her isn’t nonsense, and that’s noy my only reason in addition to that
I literally linked 4 posts for you that show her being a bitch like, 3 seconds after. This is either a 0 thought process case which I don’t think you do or is just w!you
I literally gave an example of her ebing rude, I am not “ignoring” those
I’m not being butthurt, you’re the one ignoring my responses in favor of electing your own viewpoint that your POV is corrret, which you’re to good of a player for v!you to do IMO

I’m not being a wolf, I’m being a good villager pushing a wolf
What are you accomplishing? Why do you attempt to shut down conversation as a villager here? Why do you white knight an argument when it generates discussion despite having nothing else to talk about? How am I stlain posting when I’m asking so much questions? So much things, so little answers from you

I don’t answer hypotheticals like this

okay since you’ve decided to be annoying about this

i am in fact mafia, and you are never going to be able to execute me this game. my team is going to sweep, i’m going to bring you to endgame, and there is nothing you can do about any of this

When we say “anti-claim”, we mean a literal game mechanic where the mafia can send the host a guess or a post claiming some player’s role. If it’s correct, then “a bad thing will happen”, ranging from -but not limited to- straight up instant death (vigilante), faction kill at that person cannot be stopped (strongman), slow death (poisoner), and removal of all abilities (vanillaizer). Generally it is set to strongman-ized faction kill though.

This mechanic is usually put in to discourage townies from claiming, but I ain’t afraid of an anti-claim that isn’t written on the OP.

i will be mindful of hammers

I hate you so much
(/j)

You are, to be fair, deadset on thinking that arctic is evil. Maybe you’re right and I’m not but from my perspective. Arctic explicitly said they aren’t even townreading bysta at least not yet. From my point of view the earlier posts are fine for what they are. Stating the obvious is stating the obvious and doesn’t do all that much but it’s towny to me given how many people have already decided to full claim for no reason - that and the feeling of “lol what r u guys doing” I got from the post.

So, where Leafia said this:

Does that explain, or maybe explain, the hood’s size? If so, is that NAI or alignment, and why?

Yeah, but nobody, including Arctic funnily enough, is negating my points
(Also, It’s strictly NAI. Maybe it’s good from a less experienced player but Arctic can very very easily fake this.)

unrelatedly, this mech stuff about leafia in the hood is going straight over my head and without being privy to what’s actually being posted in there (and without hearing leafia’s pov) i do not think i care about any of it

bionic, do you plan on making social reads this game? (whatever you are saying about leafia does not count)

Considering this setup is a closed rolemadness, technically “everything is possible” (as long as it passed review). If you ask me though, claiming flavor is probably fine. Setup designers typically don’t make an anti-flavor-claim. (At least, not without discouraging players from claiming anything.)

If the hood is massive there has to be a catch for letting like all the town communicate with eachother. In the day time in a private chat no less. The simplest, easiest explanation is that private chat has a bad faith actor that’s evil that can feed info to the mafia. Or that the owner itself is evil.

There’s basically no chance I believe that a chat that bad that can have more people in it has no strings attached.

He never does
Just TR him and he TRs you back
He’s basically like Zone

what is sorry

Thank you! And thank everyone! I intend to be useful and involved more and more as I catch up, and even if folks are ready for a hammer, I bet 1 D1 elim doesn’t solve the entire game, I will love finding out what questions I need to ask as I catch up!

2 Likes

Being helpful

Leafia already said the hood only consists of Bionic, Frostwolf, and herself.
…huh, that’s odd. @Jarek, why do you think this is a “big” amount for a hood?

:frowning:
Well. I am town, and I am not in that hood. So, not sure if it’s hyperbole/exaggeration. But all of town are not in that hood, for whatever that’s worth, and as town I do not want someone killed for a lie I can disprove, if that’s supposedly true.

i also jokingly called you noob

i also havent been that rude this game

*looks at April Showers Overhaul, with its 2 Masons and 3 Neighbors (of which all were Town)*

1 Like

i skipped most of the thunderstorm/bystander back and forth once i found out it was lukeh, typical day 1 forum mafia ego sh*t, i don’t read a ton into it alignment-wise, experience says these are usually town/town but 1. i have not actually read the details so could be missing things 2. lukeh is capable of faking the aggro tunnel playstyle as mafia. i’d just rather not deal with it personally.