Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I suppose I do not. But I don’t know what is being asked here, or if it still matters.

Well, I don’t think anyone looked at it anyway, but the question is basically: “Does anyone else have more than one or two abilities?” And Leafia said she has three, so I know I’m not alone when it comes to versatility, at least.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44353-It-s-a-Secret-Game?p=7795875#post7795875

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44353-It-s-a-Secret-Game?p=7796003#post7796003

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44353-It-s-a-Secret-Game?p=7796331#post7796331

here is another town game. literally page 1 of her iso

i do not think you understand the point i am making. i am not saying she doesn’t do this as mafia! i am saying that she also does it as town, and therefore it is not AI

i can direct you to the stratagem game we played where i tried to break up you vs caitlin and i was town in that game. what do you think about that? also um, the stalin posting and questions can kinda like, mutually coexist

why not

Which of them or who else is lukeh? I will make notes but I am so easily confused by names/nicknames, and want to follow what you say.

lukeh = Luka = Luk = Thunderstorm

Oh youre in game
nvm I live till d2 if youre town

Ill resp to this later

Is any of that a joke? You genuinely mean this? You beg this person for a D2, bribing with a read lean? Something else?

eskcanta you should vote leafia :D

VOTE: someone

what

my mu rep isnt gonna carry over here

eskcanta is town lol

@Someone you should vote leafia too :)

my gut says bionic does not choose to do whatever they are doing as mafia

don’t hate the leafia vote either tbh

Thanks! I have no idea yet who I intend to vote, but I will keep your recommendation in mind.

Meanwhile, do we have a way to check the votecount?

I see people voting, do … should I ask for a link to ‘how to play here’ or just ask, when I am ready to vote, do I type VOTE : whomever without a space before the :, or what else?

I apologize for my utter newbness, and will try to make it up with quality play as we go.

hammer button below any message

1 Like

From left to right the first 3 are Votecount, ISO, Edit/Heart

1 Like

You didnt provide an example though
I grant you it’s not a secret game as a example however, but that’s still >rand wolf
It does dismiss my tunnel as accurate, in addition to that were you in not a secret, or did you have to go search for it?
Do you know any time you organically saw Bysta react to this as V?

My point being that I donn’t think you break up a discussion as V unless you have another vocal point

Theyre kind of dumb and they dont achieve anything when the answer is just “I dont know”
if I did know i wouldve FoSd them

You have rep on here too no?

Meta I assume
People say theyre polarized I cant see it

Its NAI iirc, they always do this. dont have much experience w/ w!them but I remember it being similar
I do think that they might be good since theyre not just like, only sheeping me here though