Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

@May / @BostonFlours when was your last scum game? Link it to me

also hi i’m marl i will not be signing any posts, if you can’t tell the difference between me and neon it’s a skill issue

1 Like

ftr i was already going to vote them. this was also me joining the thread so rvs

Towny tone, esp the 2nd quote. I’ve never seen wolves (even as 1 slot) joke around like this before.

The approach/plan here also seems genuine. If they were BS-ing a push on Mono I think they’d focus more on how wolfy Mono is instead of going: “I will be more confident in my read the more people come into the thread that all feel towny”.

1 Like

No, Cream writes fluffposts for breakfast. :rofl: I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post a copypasta before, at least.

:smiling_face_with_tear: :ok_hand: Credit goes to Cream

1 Like

i know im not either of these people but im here so
mays last scumgame onsite was also a hydra game. he posted a total of 3 times and then evaluated why so she wouldn’t do it again

so overall? not much there
you can see it here though

1 Like

Anyway, my reads for now:

Townlean: AerieRaffles
Upper-Null (aka gave slight towny tone pings): Monochromatic, BostonFlours
Lower-Null (aka will vote here): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, LeafiabutWorse, SquidSisters, BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, terranceleehew

leafia pls
my long quirky opening posts are something i do alot. because its funny. i do it as any alignment

when people apply meta to my shitposting it makes me sad

Btw, this is all Psyx. Cream’s already gone to bed, and this is her last post:

if i had a bullet right now i would shoot derps immediately i think

do people actually want to murder the funny bread hydra ive not been paying attention

1 Like

Achro definitely does yes

Derps plus who though is my only question

if i had a bullet id engrave my name on it. that way i have the bullet with my name on it and become bulletproof

1 Like

or immortal depending on your interpretation

I still like it though. :sleepingleafeon:

what would you do with a bullet

1 Like

i am going to tentatively just mark cream and psyx as town because it will make my life easier if they are

my confidence on derps being scum is pretty close to 100 ftr
if we dont kill him today we are literally throwing