Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

12 hours left

nope havent heard

i left the server a few months ago cause i got bored he must be new or an afk

1 Like

Okay I give up for now at post 300

Maybe, rather than ask “what would you do?” simply pointing out what they would do would inform less experienced players. But maybe that was just their opener.

Possibly aligned with Achro/Zone because no one else answers Achro’s question beyond this point. And doesn’t question the rolefishy aspect of what they said.

Yup town just for this, they’re not giving off nervous vibes.

I was told there was a reason for this, so moving on from that—

Blatant defense, I don’t think this slot is scum.

How does it feel off?

You’re defending for them when they should be saying this. They said “it was too long so I didn’t read it lol” instead of the reason you provided for them. Tbh you had a similar mentality of defending for other people in your town game as well. (Neon for example), so no this does not mean you’re in a team with them.

Are they not confident as town?

Good explanation tbh, right now I can see this flipping either way. I just don’t know how they usually play as town, do they take pushes lightly as town?

Provide reason? Or are you just trying to pacify someone who pushed you?

Nonono you don’t get to run away from this with a joy cat—

I haven’t played with them really, Achro had a theory that they’re overcompensating for the Hell Echoes game where they were demure as wolf.

I don’t get this.

What? Who and where?

Nah Jaiden just wants sleep and Neon is being chaotic.

its bigfooled
im sorry its bigfooled

1 Like

Well, if you asked me for my reads, and I answer with: “just ISO me lol” knowing that my reads are scattered among 100+ posts, I don’t think you’d feel good about my response either.

Your slot’s thoughts/reads were barely explained too (mostly one-liners):

Summary
  • #74: i do NOT like this response
  • #151: i think quickhammering here is extremely funny
  • #195: (in response to Mono’s townread on Squid) thats so awesome
  • #202: (voting Terrance) i dont want to look at among us
  • #204: (in response to Aerie’s hammer/Mono wolfread post) now idk about you all but i think this post is scum mentality
  • #206: (quoting #204) or at least a mentality that’s more focused on looking town
  • #229: (in response to Aerie saying “Raffles isn’t mafia they’re just self centered”): yeah i figured
  • #232: im willing to vote anyone if it means they die immediately
    im not sure if eliza approves of this however. i will not wait until shes asleep to try and hammer.
  • #237: (quoting #232) i approve of hammering anyone ASAP
  • #307: (in response to Leafia saying their Mono vote was sheep-y) ftr i was already going to vote them. this was also me joining the thread so rvs
  • #310: (in response to NGM asking for Boston’s wolfgame) i know im not either of these people but im here so
    mays last scumgame onsite was also a hydra game. he posted a total of 3 times and then evaluated why so she wouldn’t do it again
    so overall? not much there
    you can see it here though
  • #312: (in response to Leafia saying they like Squid’s opener/similar to Jaiden’s villager openers) leafia pls
    my long quirky opening posts are something i do alot. because its funny. i do it as any alignment
  • #316: do people actually want to murder the funny bread hydra ive not been paying attention
  • #325: (in response to NGM’s wolfread on Terrance) sure
    ive not liked him this game but i have literally no reason why so if you could just give me that so i dont have to think about it itd be appreciated
  • #326, 329 & 331: (to NGM) you have a reason right? (NGM: yup) are you sure (NGM: yes i am positive i have a reason to believe derps is scum) and could you share it with the class
  • #336: locking neon + bowsers minions as town
  • #337: (quoting #336) not for the actual read or anything. for saying yup
  • #338: (quoting #337) sure the read feels real too we’ll say that
  • #342: (in response to NGM’s wolf!Terrance worldbuilding) oh we aren’t partnered with derp dont worry
    as you can see in my first (jaiden) post i said i was actually really town this game and i dont lie about that stuff. lying in mafia is for cowards
  • #359: (pinging Terrance) actually just wanna fuck up marl
    we can just do that. we’re 20% of the players
  • #399: (in response to Orochi’s response to their who-would-you-hit question) you would rather create a massive explosion with potential to kill both the people i just mentioned than kill one of them for sure
    interesting
    i picked at random from people whove existed but not been talked about.
  • #342: (in response to Leafia asking about Squid’s thoughts on the game) dont like among us. like neon marluxe
    dont understand bread man wagon
    you seem fine
    tada. thats like half the people
  • #463: (in response to Mono’s “:3” answer) townread. frankly i was hoping someone slightly less extremely confident in themself would respond bc then id probably think theyre town for going for it but sure you can be leaned
  • #479: soulread aerieraffles scum
  • #501: i dont think bread hydra should die. there is no bias here
  • #510: (in response to Boston’s coverall post) hmmm
    i think youre scum. suit guy is nowhere to be seen. what do you do
  • #573: (in response to NGM saying Neon thinks Squid is town) thats boring
  • #921: (in response to Orochi asking for their thoughts on Aerie & Terrance) idrk rn
    it was just kinda a vibe. but so is terrance
    i thunk aerie has a better chance of resolving later on and also i dont have the strength to push for aerie either
    its d1. im more interested in meta picks for d1 execs than anything
  • #922: (quoting #921): yeah or kill monochromatic sure that works

I look at this and all I think is: I…dunno how to read this slot. I have no idea what they’re thinking, if they’re giving genuine “reads” or just BS-ing them, and other people haven’t really given a good read on their slot either (mostly meta).

If you’re telling me to resolve your slot via association/world-building, sorry but I’m not good at those. I did say during my intro that my reads rely on meta/tone/initiative, didn’t I? First one is already disabled (being with new people and all), so I’d really like it if you would be more generous with your thoughts.

1 Like

[Psyx]

i can see it

extremely uninspired by their lack of insight in their catchup

and thats why i said no! the reads i have arent very solid
most of the reads you mentioned here generally come down to vibes or “i think its towny to do that” which is already noted im pretty sure
there is tone in all these posts. ive made it clear i dont have much initiative
those are things to read off of
i dont know what i can do for you. sorry

My reads aren’t very solid either? (I’ve only got 1 townlean after all). But you do have a hydra, so you can also just share with us what you guys talked about/disagree on/“vibe with” and stuff.

Tone…isn’t that literal, or else I wouldn’t be struggling this much.

Could you at least explain your reading process? What you’re looking at/for, focusing on, etc. Are “vibe reads” your norm every D1 (or just this game), and do you think we’ll be able to see more from your slot on D2?

As in “bigfooled is a wolf”?

p sure that’s what they meant
i was getting the same read

have you played a game here before garfooled? i’m trying to find a game with you in it on fol but i can’t find one

@BigFooled

Mistakes were made last night

-derp

@May wrong account you goofball

1 Like

I’m not a goofball I’m very serious!!! About liking your post from the wrong account

They played with Neon and were town.

This was supposed to be us…