Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

theres only one draft in discourse. presumably because its all automatic or something

Err…how do you suggest I can read your slot, then?

See, Cream said she thinks you’re town based on your past game together, but I told her we can’t just use that and that alone for a read, especially when we haven’t seen anything particularly townie from your slot today.

So I don’t really know how to approach your slot…unless you don’t mind being stuck in POE. /shrug

*one of the heads; idk who I’m talking to rn

most of your posts were just straight to the point content there’s no threatre
~Aerie

the few that did have anything that is
oh yeah and you should be in slighter town not town lean that’s a mistake

real quick what does SOD mean?
nvm third link to terminology had it

i don’t really understand how i can be so slippery by choosing not to respond to that
i gave some thoughts on who id kill today, gave some reads yesterday night
i had alot of game related interactions early on with the early votes and hammer talk
its not like i havent done anything, those are definitely things which should matter
ill still contribute somewhat but i should probably be resting.

this is jaiden btw, as seen in my last post when i mentioned distinguishing myself from eliza

that took so long to type
im going to go consume vast quantities of water

wait how am i slighter town than lol and dota

[Psyx] (Probably not particularly game-relevant)

Not sure if the theory works in FoL, but in our homesite, pinging lowposters is NAI. NUF is a forum for novels with FM being a tiny sub-community, so when someone is inactive they’re either: lurking wolves, kidnapped by IRL, or simply forgot they even signed-up for a game/forgot to watch the thread.

Anyway, do you have any thoughts on the Terrance wagon?

wdym he doesnt like playing scum

thats a good read, i now also consider you town

ah I really mean like years ago though, like when I played discord mafia
they might’ve changed their playstyle, I definitely did. I used to be more confident cus I was playing with ppl I kinda knew.

i was surprised to see you on these forums in the first place, how did you even end up here

Zorvo, I was invited and wasn’t opposed to a game, and then they just leave like 2 games after inviting me.

I’m on post 241, I might die before completing the reading.

@SirDerpsAlot / @terranceleehew still waiting

classic seth

1 Like

dont bother it will fuck with your wim

1 Like

which one is likey garfoiled or bigq