Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

have you played a game here before garfooled? i’m trying to find a game with you in it on fol but i can’t find one

@BigFooled

Mistakes were made last night

-derp

@May wrong account you goofball

1 Like

I’m not a goofball I’m very serious!!! About liking your post from the wrong account

They played with Neon and were town.

This was supposed to be us…

can you answer me now

and yeah
reading this is like reading an entirely different player compared to here

no, no i will not
like my public d1 i dont really have much to say about my reads privately either. not much to pull from there. or anything. the moment i leave this forum my focus on the game drops dramatically

one thing i really struggle with is expressing myself so explaining my process is very difficult for me. as in a literally cant

you keep on prodding me for this stuff and no one else
i dont think me being a null read is something i need to fix. its not the same as being scumread, the best option for it is probably continuing to try and play the game
there really isnt a reason to defend myself against a null read

I wanted to pair up Orochi with Boston because of a meme from her opening post, but then decided to actually not push for an Orochi execution because the reasoning is silly, and she didn’t actually defend Boston when Boston was the top wagon.

Yes, Boston, in this thread.

This does not sound like someone who “wants to sleep”.

- Zone

This is Cream I gotta go in 1 min but I’ll figure it out and try to read you on other things if explaining yourself is something you find difficult. Always other ways to look at other players. (I do think you are town though Psyx needs more than just meta so I will see what I can find for her.)

What am I answering

what are you talking about here and why did you ping me for it

also you didn’t respond to this yet

Monochromatic’s vote didn’t make sense and the logic still doesn’t track after they explained it
There are definitely reasons to vote terranceleehew but “not responding to the question that people pointed out could be rolefishing and then pointing out that SoD is slow when that question is meant to spark conversation” is not one of them
(Also I don’t think the question even sparked conversation in the first place. Nobody like responded to answers and asked questions or anything because it’s hard to give a bad answer to “if you were joat wyd tonight”)

Why not both?

I feel like I would be more bored in your shoes if I went to thread and found out I had to wait another like 20 hours to play the game because hammer happened and I might not get to play at all because I could die at night
But that’s just me xx

Aerie’s activity usually dips after day 1’s and it’s already not that high so this is basically a solo slot :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: like I’ll see what I can squeeze out of her today but don’t expect more posts from her day 2

Unironically a nice change of pace
Like I short post because I’m used to having a limited time to talk and thus condense my thoughts into a couple sentences but I like reading long posts, gives a lot more information and thus less room for misinterpretation (which people complain that I misinterpret their posts a lot, so)

If I didn’t like quick votes why did I quick vote them what

I’ll do this in a separate post in like 20 ish minutes

Thank you 12

I have to get ready for school, when I’m on my way I’ll make a reads list
~Raffles

derps why is it taking you so long to answer me

i responded in literal seconds from your post!

1 Like

Okay I’m a read list maker mhm yeah that’s right bet you weren’t expecting that I’m THINKING about the game yeah I know I know save your applause

Town Read
Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
terranceleehew

Town Lean
SquidSisters
BigFooled

(Slight) Scum Lean
LeafiaButWorse
SonicAndKnuckles

Scum Read
Monochromatic