Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

this is far too many questions so Ill just answer the first one
When looking at how marl had played in a previous game compared to this one, I mixed up the behavior between two seperate games (specifially FAM and GOAT^2, I believed he had acted the way he did in GOAT^2 in FAM, where he was mafia and vice versa) so I started to get really bad vibes from him because I beleived he was acting like he did when mafia. Then I actually took a second look, realized I was wrong, and realized he is acting very similarly to how he did in goat^2. As someone witht errible long term memory, I can’t really describe my experience playing against marl or my historical accuracy of my marl read. Hopefully thats enough idk I feel like it is.

It took me abit to understand what you meant here but thats the part that I’m reading the most I think (idk ill be real i didnt know who was who so I was kinda treating them like they were both kanave). From what I remember of playing with kanave as a wolf she tends to be very passive and stand off ish, not giving many reads like what you said.
I don’t remember any specific posts, I’d have to take another look.

sdap still prob scum, marl has explained why suffieciently enough imo, we can kill sdap and then solve from there methinks

anyone here im sick and bored and wanna talk (and not do the hw im missing)

hi i kinda want to kill garfooled instead but i’m hesitant because sdal is just not doing anything

not entirely opposed to that idea but I feel like them not posting is more indicative of town tbh, and either way I think killing SDAP gives us far more valuable info no matter the alignment they flip

obvi killing mafia is still good so if garfooled is mafia that wouldbe good i just feel like we dont have a ton of reasoning to base garfooled maf of besides lowposting (unless I missed something)

hellooooo? guys, gals and wheat related pals?

ratio

you did the last post in their catchup really sucks

at least it pinged me a ton

gimmie a sec

Oh nevermind wtf u are completely right they dont actually give any reads and townread two people one for posting a gif and the other for jsut saying “no”

it’s really not good ye

1 Like

but derps! is also! doing nothing!

1 Like

also i started this so i feel like if i’m the one who calls it off it’ll really be called off
so i would rather sdal just actually start playing the game first before i feel confident enough to do that

i think id still rather stick with sdap honestly bc the silence from them is more concerning to me with how active they were before

yo

howdy

May I ask why you left me off this list

why aren’t you pushing achro if you think he is scum?

why are you contentedly sitting on your hands while one of your top town is eliminated?

WHAT