Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

NEO!

:heart:

- Zone

twilight loser

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 Vote Count

BostonFlours (4): AerieRaffles, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, Orochimeowru, Monochromatic
terranceleehew (3): LeafiabutWorse, SquidSisters, BostonFlours
SquidSisters (1): SonicAndKnuckles
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew

Not Voting (1): BigFooled

BostonFlours was:

Procyon, Vanilla Town

You are Procyon, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2023-03-12T02:00:00Z. Actions are due 1 hour before the end of the night.

Hydras may continue to discuss in hydra chat during the night phase.

1 Like

EoD1 flavor

“Alright, well, if no one wants to present, then I guess I’ll just call on someone,” said Professor Arete. “Let’s see … May and Suit Guy, you’re up!”

A cheerleader and a disembodied suit walked to the front of the room. The disembodied suit projected a Google Slides presentation onto the smartboard while the cheerleader started reading off from the report.

“Procyon is the brightest star in Canis Minor,” started May. “Canis Minor, which means ‘lesser dog’ in Latin–”

“Wait a minute,” said one of the students, interrupting. “You said it was the brightest star, but it’s actually two stars, isn’t it?”

“We were just about to get to that,” said the disembodied suit, fast-forwarding the presentation past the ‘Canis Minor’ slide and the ‘Winter Triangle’ slide to show the ‘Wow! Two Stars!’ slide.

“I don’t believe you!” said another student. “I bet you used ChatGPT, and that ChatGPT just made a mistake!”

“Let’s put it to a vote,” said Professor eevee. “Discuss with your partner, and then raise your hand if you think May and Suit Guy used ChatGPT to write their presentation!”

Four groups raised their hands.

“That’s less than half, right?” said May. “So we’re okay.”

“Four groups is good enough for me!” said Professor eevee. “May and Suit Guy, I’m very disappointed in you. Get out of my classroom!”

4 Likes

SoD2 flavor

The next day, all of the students, with the exception of May and Suit Guy, filed back into the classroom. Two of the groups, however, were sitting all the way in the very back of the classroom, trying to look inconspicuous.

“Alright, who wants to volunteer to present today?” said Professor eevee.

There was complete silence.

Professor eevee sighed. “Well, in that case–” (his gaze darted between the students, finally settling on the groups at the back) “–Achro and Zone, how would you like to present?”

“Uh, Professor,” Achro said, “I’m sorry but, last night, someone broke into my locker and smashed up the laptop where we’d been working on the presentation.” He pulled out a badly damaged laptop from his backpack. The screen was shattered into several pieces, and parts of the motherboard had detached entirely.

“They got mine too,” said Zone, pulling out an identical laptop.

“Well, that’s no issue,” said Professor Arete. “I told everyone to use Google Slides. You can just log into your account from my computer.”

Zone and Achro glanced at each other. “Neither of us actually knows our password,” said Zone. “We’ve always just saved it in our browser.”

“Ugh,” said Professor Arete. “I bet you used ChatGPT and are just trying to cover for it! Get out of my classroom!”

As Achro and Zone packed up their bags to leave, Professor eevee looked around the rest of the classroom, landing on the other group that was hiding in the back. “Alright, Derps and, uh, Derps’s friend, how about you two go?”

“Well, see, the thing is–” started Derps’s friend.

“Don’t try to tell me that your computer was broken too!” said Professor eevee.

“No, no, the computer is fine!” said Derps’s friend. “The problem is that someone hacked into our Gmail accounts and deleted our entire presentation, and then removed it from the trash so we can’t even restore it!”

“That’s the worst excuse I’ve ever heard!” said Professor eevee. “You two also need to get out of my classroom!”

Derps sighed. “It’s not an excuse,” he said. “We actually did use ChatGPT, and I’m sorry – but our computer account really was hacked.”

The class gasped.

“Look, I don’t have time to do stupid busywork!” said Derps. “I have a job, I have other classes, I can’t be bothered to care about some stupid stars!”

“I said, get out!” said Professor eevee. “Alright, does anyone else have ‘computer issues,’ or can someone actually present?”

2 Likes

Monochromatic has died in the night! They were:

Epsilon Aurigae, Town Jack-of-All-Trades

You are Epsilon Aurigae, Town Jack-of-all-Trades. You have access to the following abilities, each of which may only be used once.

• Tracker: Target a player to learn who they visit that night.
  • Jailkeeper: Target a player to roleblock them and protect them from the factional kill.
  • Vigilante: Kill a player.
    Defeat the Mafia.

terranceleehew has died in the night! They were:

2MASS J18082002−5104378, Mafia Goon

You are 2MASS J18082002−5104378, Mafia Goon. You and your partner share an assigned factional kill, which must be used every night.
Reach parity with the Town.

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-03-14T01:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

Good Morning!

~Raffles

Except it’s not a good morning because I was very very wrong
~Raffles

We lost Mono but a scum has been eliminated! LET’S GO!!! ^_^ Very good shot Achro and Zone. Salutes the two of you :sleepingleafeon:

It is a good morning when we have a dead wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

good shot vig (joat)
dont know why we killed boston they were very obv town at EoD
i wouldve been louder about that but I was playing val

Mmmmm yes.

Okay so you have no reason to believe this but i would’ve switched to Terrence Celery Yeehaw yesterday at EoD if I’d been able to get online before EoD…

Sorry marl i failed as a team mate.

Also aerie why you rand woof?

1 Like

VOTE: Orochimeowru
idkkk

aerie may be wolf but I think this is equally likely tbh

I wish we were scum
If we were scum my gameplay would make sense but I’m actually just bad at the game :+1:t2:

But also like why would I kill Monochromatic when I was pushing them like super hard, doesn’t that just make me look stupid?
And it forces w!me to make up more reads instead of continuing to push the ones I had on Achro

~Raffles

you would kill them because they were JOAT