Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

you would kill them because they were JOAT

Do the scum know the JOAT?

~Raffles

@raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles @raffles

OKAY SO LIKE WHERE WERE YOU THE MAJORITY OF THE GAME… WHEN I WAS DEFENDING HIM…

~Raffles

i guess i’ll start playing the game by defending my partner
Arty isn’t scum i think they’re just bad at the game

if we look at how Terran interacted with them compared to me i think we can see the difference
like compare my interactions with the slot

so there’s that, but then arty was very against us killing Terran; in our hydra chat they said “anyway I think they’re town because I feel like a scum player would care about the game more and I don’t have a reason to distrust them” which like no thats not how any of this works??? I don’t know why arty thinks that people who roll town have mora reason to slank, like literally thats a majority of the players and clearly people play teh game, some people just don’t have motivation to fake it so much, scum takes a lot of effort to put on a facade.

No, they’re trying to give that impression so they are posting it, people aren’t going to SR someone for not trying, especially since you’re literally TRing them for not trying.

How do you make a case that someone is fluff posting and trying to look like they’re helping then come to the conclusion they’re town from it :sob: :sob: :sob:

roasting aside though, you can clearly see the thought process there
Is he wrong? YES he’s obviously wrong i said this in thread i told him in hydra chat, whatever they got shot anyways. But looking at his posting he had reason to think this was towny behavior (Especially since he’s had people like Eliza and I perputually slank as town) and I thin his towniness is evident even if he’s been very wrong this game
~Aerie

I literally called him out on hisbullshit, put him as a scumread in my read list, and told you in hydra chat i didn’t see what you saw in him, but you were hard defending him so i wasn’t going to like push him or vote him
~Aerie

Okay but you know I’m stupid if you think I’m wrong you gotta just push what you think is right :sob: :sob:
~Raffles

I mean, when i point it out and you go “but i can only go off my experience” then like :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:
you’re a hard person to convince that you’re wrong
~aerie

Oh you’re probably not going to convince me I’m wrong but I’ll let you vote things that I think are wrong because I know you’re town and smarter than me
and then if you’re wrong I get to be like “I told you so LMAO”
and if you’re right then we get a scum out
~Raffles

what more do you want from me

1 Like

Votecount

Orochimeowru (1): LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (6): AerieRaffles, BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, Orochimeowru

well i mean
yes?
they killed them
I’d assume they ahd a clue

1 Like

That’s… not what I meant.
I mean do they learn who the scum are at the start.

scum dont start knowing who the joat is if thats what youre asking

1 Like

sorry other way around
does scum learn joat
~Raffles

1 Like

VOTE: AerieRaffles

I don’t buy it for a second

okay then HOW WOULD I KILL THEM “BECAUSE THEY’RE JOAT” :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:
like literally what would clue someone in that they were joat because I thought joat was gonna be one of the people slanking

~Raffles

because in the same way we try to read people to find out if they’re scum, the wolves are reading us to try to find the JOAT
~Aerie