Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Day 1 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-03-11T02:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 10 players alive, majority is 6.

first

Second and loving the flavor. Everyone should sign their posts too. :sleepingleafeon:

Hello everyone. I am not in much of an rvs mood ao instead i will start off with a question and we can dive in to answers and figure stuff out.

If you are jack, what night action would you be using tonight?

If we lynch town i would use vig i think to put numbers in odds instead of evens and to get rid of someone suspicious. If we lynch scum i would use the track to confirm someone town if they dont move.

• A

Yeah. It’s obvious who posted this and it seems a bit rolefishy to me. I don’t like it. :sleepingleafeon:

I don’t think you specifically need to sign your posts we’ll figure it out
-Derp

Signing posts is a maftell

1 Like

Hi May. :sleepingleafeon:

Also I’m having a really shitty night with some school stuff and like tests tomorrow and shit

So I’m not in a great mood rn sorry if I’m mean at all

-derp

I’dve said scumtell

Sorry to hear that. I hope your day improves. Great to be in a game with you again too. It has been a while. :sleepingleafeon:

If someone is super obviously town to me, I’d jailkeep them.
Otherwise, I’d track someone to find a confirmed town, and then jailkeep them the following night assuming I live.
~Raffles (guavagudetama)

Not signing posts is a bit scummier I think. VOTE: Boston :sleepingleafeon:

ayo?

Because it makes it harder to read the hydra when you don’t know who posted the content. :sleepingleafeon:

hows the new voting this work with it being like highlited and shit

-derp

1 Like

okay but consider
you don’t need to meta to know that someone is scummy
and if they don’t sign their posts they can’t be like “well I do that as town” cuz we don’t even know who “I” is
~Raffles