Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

er
leehew
~Raffles

But first!!!

What is your read on Terrence? (After all, I am your loyal follower for today and need to sheep you.)

Oh it is almost my bed timeā€¦ well let me type up a Terrence post and see who posts first :grinning:

gth terrance is wolfy, they stopped playing the game part way through the day and theyā€™ve just kinda been making easy posts.

like if you wanna be tr atleast put effort into your reads
~Aerie

Outside of Monochromatic, terranceleehew is the pair Iā€™m least confident is town
both sides of the pair asked a random question in thread and it feltā€¦ off
itā€™s different from the entrance post nonsense of you or SquidSisters
Derp tends to respond to questions with ā€œidkā€ or ā€œgutā€ which makes it hard to follow their thought process
if I have to vote between them and another person Iā€™m townreading, my vote will probably go there just on the fact that sometimes I cannot find out where their head is at because even they donā€™t know
~Raffles

@terranceleehew

Terrance feels like one of those TWTBAW type of players if town. From reading their posts, if they are town, it just feels like they are vibing with the thread and doing in-the-moment off-the-top-of-my-head commentary but they havenā€™t built direction on actually solidfying their thoughts yet. Like, I agree, the reads arenā€™t the most stellarā€¦ but that isnā€™t always wolf indicative for some players. Solid null but gut town if I had to pick town/mafia.

Random questions for Terrance:

1. Who do you think is town and have a good feeling about?
  2. How do you like your potatoes prepared?
  3. Do your reads tend to solidify and improve past early D1?

(I will also make a note to my hydra to engage with Terrance more so that we can have a better read on the slot, though anyone else is also free to engage.)

Open Question:
Has anyone played with either head of TerranceLeeHew before? And if so, what has the experience been like? Opinions on the slot?

Cream end :zzz:

Oh wait.

They are delicious.

Bribe psyx to let me vig to my heartā€™s desire :smiley:

Okay now Cream end.

Cream start.

Oh wait note to self to process this post when I am less sleep deprived.

Cream end.

1 Like

Leafia based as always <3

Neon

1 Like

Leafia is right like Iā€™m not beholden to meta read but i do use them as a foundation to build reads upon. Obscuring that weakens my ability to read and hurts town.

• Neyom
1 Like

This post is badā€¦

1 Like

VOTE: Boston

1 Like

Amusingly to me at least Iā€™ve had people accuse me of being scum because of typos in my typing style.

I donā€™t have an illness though and I am sorry that itā€™s been brought up here.

1 Like

Why does this sound like a chatGPT post?

3 Likes

Mmmm this is my favorite type of ultimatum

• Neyom

I like ultimatums

• Neyom
1 Like

This is fair. I understand. hugs itā€™ll be okay we can kill the amogus

Also I think SquidSisters is town for reasons

• Neyom

I disagree. Every day should end in an early hammer

• Neyom
1 Like