Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

colon three

Anyway let me see my only note from my hydra is psyx is town

Whoever that is

-A

townread. frankly i was hoping someone slightly less extremely confident in themself would respond bc then id probably think theyre town for going for it but sure you can be leaned

Oh the other half of cream. Yes i concur with that read

-A

We are NOT posting coveralls here!!! We are not doing this!!!

I am feeling cute today.

Anyway i owe you something. I got a red bull in the freezer getting cold. Go away brain fog i have scum to hunt

-A

half of cream is fat i think
now that i type this ive come to see it looks like im calling a person in that hydra fat. im not. im just familiar with the nutritional information of cream. big cream fan

1 Like

Neon apparently wants the fun cream. You two should chat

-A

i need the opinions of the masses may
its for my coverall only clothes line

the what cream now

I am NOT going to be able to play this mafia game if I spend the entire time sitting here arguing about coveralls with you. Scummy Post!!! Distracting me from the real analysis to be done!!! Mods!!! Mods!!!

Neon said it not me. Ask her

-A

when have we ever argued about coveralls!! you said your opinion about them and i went to assemble a coalition of coverall enjoyers. no argument took place

i will, however, stop thinking about coveralls for a little bit. a ceasefire

1 Like

So youā€™re just guessing?

Itā€™s normal, sure (I donā€™t know that but going off of your post), but is it helpful?
Iā€™m saying I donā€™t think the slot is scum but if thereā€™s ten minutes in the day left and itā€™s them or someone else Iā€™m townreading Iā€™m voting them

True as fuck
Rn our vote is on ourselves LMAO
We didnā€™t use ChatGPT guys I swear

It was more like
ā€œHuh Creamā€™s taking a while to eat lemme push them to start making reads nowā€ cuz it had been like an hour since they posted

Tbf the SquidSisters gimmick rn is ā€œ:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:ā€ which is not out of character for them just from likeā€¦ what I know about their personalities

I would love to just take this townread for being myself but also we probably woulda said the same shit as wolves lol

Wdym by this

This is gonna be my gimmick next hydra Iā€™m in with a non catfolk

Yikes
Need to take a breather?
You seem annoyed over literally nothing happening

It would be if me (Raffles) and both the SquidSisters werenā€™t literally advocating for a hammer
Were you looking at thread when that was said or just Derpā€™s posts?
Please consider the context that things are said in sometimes

Town points +++++++++

I wish I could just accuse that of being the exact scum team but thereā€™s only two scum this game which means at least one of you is town

If I saw me and her in the road I would hit us

ā€¦is dota going to be on? This is your groupā€™s first post

You did just asked which pair of two people we would like to see die in a fiery car crash to be fair

If theyā€™re not on itā€™s their fault /j

Was kinda counting on this to tell you and Marluxion apart

And thatā€™s the backread folks!
~Raffles

Silence knave

really? given my past games where i spend alot of the mid-later days trying to keep days from being shortenned constantly id say its pretty out of character

yeah because im cute and quirky
stories tend to get better results than just asking for reads. and theyre fun :3

2 Likes

Sorry i promised Jaiden

1 Like

soulread aerieraffles scum

1 Like

I donā€™t mean like gameplay
I mean like your actual personalities, itā€™s not shocking you two would come together to actively try to hammer regardless of alignment
Moreso Eliza than you but still

holy shit is it actually happening am I finally being scumread by a townie I canā€™t remember the last time this happened I just get locked town every game omg please be town please be town please be town

~Raffles