Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

who would you and marl be if you were evangelion characters

eliza has had no part in this. i just want to murder people. just to see what happens

She said she was okay with it though, yeah?

~Raffles

so she did. forgot about that

i need a pfp on this account who isnt a pokemon yellow sprite. i however refuse to look up callie and marie again so time to find something stupid

Which one of you is Callie and which one is Marie
~Raffles

Anyway Iā€™m not going to get distracted Iā€™m not Iā€™m going to focus so much on the game and aaaaall of the players in it and I wonā€™t be distracted. At all. By anything or anyone. Iā€™m so good at mafia

If my whole strategy is to work here, which I believe I promised Suit Guy it was, so Iā€™ve got the burden of proof to carry here, it should mean we get basic reads on everyone else in the game. Letā€™s test that theory!

Thiiis is interesting, and I think itā€™s not W/W with Terrance, from what Iā€™ve seen. Thatā€™d be quite a lot.

The conversation between hydra partners here feels a little unnatural to my eye - itā€™s this weird, casual shade that Iā€™m not sure people wouldā€¦ want to resolve in public? I can see this being a weird sort of wolf theatre with Achro. I donā€™t know how much it holds up if Achro is townā€¦ ehh, thinking about it, I think itā€™s still wolfy there, itā€™s two people pointedly choosing to play up their dissonance about a pivotal slot that they know they probably wonā€™t survive directly scumreading.

Iā€™m supposed to like when people post about me, but this one is throwing my brain into the salad and tossing it. I getā€¦ what itā€™s saying, the phrasing just doesnā€™t track to me. My townplay is an enigma and my ego is massive.

Inch resting agreement here. It involves three slots, and I feel like there should be some partnership reads in here, but Iā€™m too sleepy for it. I ā€œkindaā€ agree? Hm.

Tunnelly. Weird to my eye.

This interaction fascinates me as well, because itā€™s a sort of misinterpretation of the tone of a joke? Itā€™s the kind of thing that involves a few layers of misunderstanding that should have flesh to them, but I just woke upā€¦ ugh. I think the misinterpretation could happen whether this slot is town or wolf. NAI for now until I know the alignment of one of the involved slots.

Not W/W.

Towny.

Towny.

Wolfy.

Unaligned.

Unaligned.

Interesting read. Noting it down. Donā€™t think theyā€™d pivot so fast and blatantly on a wolfbuddy?

Hhhhhm. Unaligned with Monochromatic, I think.

Tunnelly, still unaligned.

Iā€™m bored Iā€™m gonna draw a conclusion now.

I think this slot is uhhh about =rand wolf from what Iā€™ve seen so far, which is normal enough this early in the game, and theyā€™ve got a few interactions down which I can make decent alignment reads off of. Chasing them as a potential wolf this early on seems unproductive, and Iā€™d like to see where their interactions with the Terrance slot end up leading.

Their interactions with Achro specifically have decent meat to them, but I think I need more information on the general state and tone of this game to understand in which direction theyā€™re actually aligned - games with lots of bussing have a detectable vibe to them.

Iā€™ve got to go get actual work done today, so I donā€™t have time to iso anyone else at the moment - I donā€™t want to vote this slot right now from what Iā€™ve seen, so Iā€™ll follow them onto Terrance to figure out exactly whatā€™s going on over there.

VOTE: Terranceleehew

yes

Okay, for the first time all game I am actually using a computer.

Very based tbh

1 Like

You need to learn to find the inherent humour of me clowning on myself by making baseless pushes in mafia OK ?

Vote Count

BostonFlours (3): Monochromatic, terranceleehew, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
terranceleehew (2): SquidSisters, BostonFlours
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse
AerieRaffles (1): AerieRaffles

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, Orochimeowru

is this a compliment or an insult

Itā€™s two people talking to each other here because I want you to know our opinions. Both of them. Unlike you and May, me and Aerie are not one person and sometimes we disagree despite being stuck with a shared vote and role :man_shrugging:t2:. In my opinion, it would look more suspicious if we discuss it in private

Imagine if she convinced me she was right, but we discussed it in private, and I came back into thread and said ā€œactually Aerie changed my mind in our group chat I disagree nowā€

THATā€™S SO FUCKING SUS RIGHT? Because we donā€™t see ANY progression there. What if the person who actually convinced me was a scum buddy in wolf chat?

I type the way I speak :man_shrugging:t2: Like I even type ā€œuhhā€ sometimes when my brain is still loading the sentence.
What about the phrasing ā€œdoesnā€™t trackā€?

Itā€™s not just that post, that post was just the final straw
Most of Achroā€™s have felt different from previous town games Iā€™ve played with him

Literally sobbing and crying
Sorry for talking to my friend in thread I didnā€™t do it on purpose

Like Iā€™ve said to others I was just trying to push Cream to post reads since it had been like an hour since they ā€œwent to go eatā€

~Raffles

No idea id pick some other anime Iā€™m sure

Fate. That is the only word to describe what has transpired here today. I canā€™t think of anything but that singular word as my pulse pounds inside of my skull. Here they are, two soldiers of fortune in the war that is life before me. I can no more choose their end than a birdā€™s song chooses when the sun rises. To swerve now would be making a decision. If I felt it was my right to make tough choices I wouldnā€™t be behind on my productivity report, would I? No, I know who I am by now. I know what I am. I am man who allows others to decide for me. I am not the one that is going to end AerieRafflesā€™ existence on this earth. They did that when they crossed the road. I am but an instrument of their end. LeafiaButWorse, on my left, would be an intentional act of violence. No, I wonā€™t carry that burden. Any loss of life is regrettable, but AerieRaffles simply was placed in my way by God and now I will send them home to their maker.

2 Likes

We should probably stop self voting now huh

UNVOTE
~Raffles

Anyway I will say for someone who pinned their early vote on me as a way to get more information out of the game and not to actually read me this analysis comes off as incredibly underwhelming. Almost everyone who has posted has interacted with me a lot due to my opening and it feels like this post cuts shallow when I feel as if there should be more broad conclusions to be drawn rather than just ISOing one slot.

I would like a more robust reads list and for May to dig deep into and what they learned by going after me. A vote on someone already under suspicion with pretty weak reasoning isnā€™t going to stave off my ire for even a moment.

-A

Yeah yeah but Iā€™m bored. So Iā€™ll do it later

Now now, you already slapped the dragon May it is too late to fall back into a casual mindset now. The dragon is awake. The dragon is at its computer. The dragon is hungry.

1 Like