Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

idrk rn
it was just kinda a vibe. but so is terrance
i thunk aerie has a better chance of resolving later on and also i dont have the strength to push for aerie either
its d1. im more interested in meta picks for d1 execs than anything

yeah or kill monochromatic sure that works

@terranceleehew If you could save your slot by choosing someone from Aerie, Leafia and Boston to lynch/yeet, could you assign who would be ‘YES’ (your likeliest choice), ‘NO’ (least likely choice), and ‘MAYBE’ (in-between)?

I see. Could you answer this too: “Also, which do you think is likelier: Terrance’s wolfbuddy is bussing them, defending them, or ignoring them?”, and share your reads?

anyways ill make read list in the mornng @raffles make one too
i lied

scumlean: terranceleehew, (I genuinely do not see what Raffles sees int his slot, feels like they’re clearing them for stuff that they’d do not what they think Terranceleehew would do)
slight scum: leafiabutworse
townlean: (don’t kill for now) Orochimeowru, SonicAndKnuckles,
slighter town: Monochromatic(?),
???: SquidSisters (the jaideny posts are towny the elizay posts aren’t), bostonflours (i simultanious have no feelings here and want to kill them but i don’t have reasons), NGM ()

BigFooled doesn’t exist

~Aerie

no, no i couldn’t

im surprised youre townleaning us when we havent done anything

is this Debil?

Also I’m gonna read everything now…
or rather reread it but like actually absorb it

nah its dota rn, i think debil is in school

Have I played with u?
This is Likey

dont you remember me from the tttgt server or whatever it was called

Ur name sounds familiar that’s why I asked tbh

two tabs to multitask reading back and this

i remember you clearly, you had an avatar of you squatting down and you had an uwu face or something like that covering your face

oh yea for sure, i was like active for a while
i remember names but is hard to remember specific impressions of people that i only played mafosi with

it is the year of mafosi

tempted to solely town read ur slot cus im also inactive till like rn
also debil would be way more active as maf

oh wrong person to reply to

I WAS QUOTING THEM IN A SEPERATE TAB (draft) AND IT TRANSFERED OVER HERE

thinking im gonna start ending all my posts with a leafeon emoji so people can tell me apart from eliza