Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Slight town read mb
~Raffles

this reads genuine to me

I have to say the fact that (seemingly) a big reason why you scum read my slot was i am different than other games we have been in, i point out one of those games is scum, and i am still your top scum candidate is kind of wild.

Why do you scum read me again?

-A

I read in reverse i apologize.

‘I dont think it sparked conversation’ um, it led to a lot of conversation what are you talking about. As i said in the other game the mechanical question is wholly besides the point. How people react and interact with things matters a great deal to me. A lot of my early reads were informed on the reactions to that.

Also if you dont find it unnatural for someone to note the topic is slow before even addressing posts trying to get the day rolling i cant help you. I could be wrong that it is from scum but i certainly found it jarring. Although i will say my lines of attacks not making sense to you should actually remind you of last game given how we went back and forth day 1 so i am not sure what to make of this aggressive stance on this now.

-A

1 Like

I can put the vote back but if nobody else is willing to vote it there’s no point in having it there

VOTE: Monochromatic

I’ll restate why I think they’re suspicious

This vote is still abysmal
They explain it later but I don’t like the reasoning

Because as other people pointed out there’s good reason to be suspicious of the question
Monochromatic is going to say it’s not but how am I meant to believe that when they’re the one being pushed, yeah?

Savvy (adj): shrewd and knowledgeable; having common sense and good judgment.

Now, BostonFlours was… wrong. There’s no getting around that, their argument against Monochromatic was not good. But this is your only thing to say when I’m like “is she different than she is as town?” The response is “she’s not using common sense?”
Unless you think they’re making a bad argument on purpose I don’t see this and I still don’t see a reason that BostonFlours is scum other than “they were wrong :pleading_face::pleading_face:”

This is the only post that sticks in my mind as “Monochromatic town” because if they’re scum, unless they’re bussing BostonFlours, this is asking to die.

Wait, where did the terranceleehew read go?

This still sucks
I don’t think that this is good faith
I hope this comes from scum, and not a town, because… yikes for Zone if they’re pushing Orochimeowru because of a grudge and Boston because “mm they voted me first :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:” genuinely

Heyyyy
Hey but didn’t-
But didn’t you say they were town?
You said they were scum but then you said they were town but then you said you don’t have a problem with them being pushed…
Just what is going on inside your head(s)?

Clearly them choosing to hit me and Aerie with their car unpairs us and this definitely has bearing on the game /j

FUCK that reminds me I need to look back into the Hell’s Echoes game and compare it to this one

ew

Wait but you-

So it’s not just because they voted you first?
Loving the consistency

Oh yeah we already talked to Zone about Orochimeowru oops

I think I already responded to this but I’M DEFENDING THEM BECAUSE THEY’RE TOWN :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

Also I’d hardly call it soft (pun intended)

This is… not a contradiction, but you answered your own question
It didn’t occur to me because I’m not as experienced as LeafiaButWorse or Hollowkatt
What a strange thing to push on
This is another thing I already answered though

Anyway, a lot of Monochromatic’s logic, on both sides, makes no sense to me
There’s just… a lot of inconsistencies or weak logic
So, sure, I’ll place our vote there
But the reason I haven’t been pushing them is I pushed them earlier and NOBODY FOLLOWED :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:
I don’t think anyone aside Achro noticed my vote was on Monochromatic. Including Zone and Aerie, our partners!!!

water is so tasty yummy i go om om om om

1 Like

“I’m defending them because they are town”

You sound pretty certain lol

-A

~Raffles

Vote Count

terranceleehew (3): SquidSisters, LeafiabutWorse, Monochromatic
AerieRaffles (1): BostonFlours
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
Unvote (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
Monochromatic (1): AerieRaffles

Not Voting (2): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles

You know what? I am certain. I 100% believe that terranceleehew is town and you can think I believe that because I’m scum but that’s what I believe

~Raffles

That is such an unhinged take i feel like it could only come from town tbh

Cream start

so i think enough time has passed that i can speak on terrance

Hesitant on Terrance for a few reasons

Pairings
AerieRaffles -too blatant defense to be W/W
SquidSisters -IDK but I think they are town, IIRC they did vote terrance
NeonGenesisMarluxion -strong desire to bury so prob not
Monochromatic -would have thread control to move it away but doesn’t seem like he cares
BostonFlours - the “lol lemme vote Boston” feels a bit unpartnered, I think distancing would go harder
LeafiaButWorse - thought EOD was 24 mark and chose Terrance over Aeries
SonicandKnuckles - i don’t think wolves do nothing when one of them is being voted
BigFooled - i don’t think wolves do nothing when one of them is being voted

Thread has been sitting on Terrance for almost 24 hrs with not much movement and if Terrance is wolf, I think there would be greater attempt to move votes elsewhere, which I am not seeing much other than I guess the push on Aeries. Wagon feels stale

If Terrance is wolf, strategy of just going at Neon is uh… well the dude is not gonna win that one. I think wolves are incentivized to at least not die because if we kill wolf then the JOAT becomes 10x more threatening and it doesn’t seem like Terrance is genuinely trying to survive today

also did double check and skim meta from 2 games and idk, the guy seems meh as town so idk how much worth to put into Marl’s meta read

very much a circumstantial read, admittedly the posting itself isn’t great but between all of the above, I have low confidence this guy will actually flip mafia

open to thoughts on why i am wrong, if you think terrance is wolf, who is scumbuddy and what is the wolf team doing?

VOTE: Bigfooled

feel like this is mafia lol

1 Like

Refuge in audacity is a thing and also as we saw last game sometimes scum just get frozen by early attacks and have an uphill battle.

I am still mulling over things but in a 2 v 8 game it isnt like a lot of scum are around to dictate matters.

–A

Not the worst vote tbh

-A

Vote Count

terranceleehew (3): SquidSisters, LeafiabutWorse, Monochromatic
AerieRaffles (1): BostonFlours
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
Unvote (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
Monochromatic (1): AerieRaffles
BigFooled (1): Orochimeowru

Not Voting (2): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles

tbh I do think about that but even if its 2 v 8 I still expect to see something?

who do you think is wolf with terrance?

Is this what you were talking about when you said I didn’t understand you? Because I feel like your logic not making sense to me is NAI considering I didn’t understand most posts in that game because my brain was fried after Stratagem-10’s Memes/Jarek/guava fight for like weeks
~Raffles

Well lets have ourselves a think

Its not team raffles unless they just decided to go for it. (They did not)

Its not marl because bussong this hard day 1 on a 2 v 8 is very bad.

Squid has just been parked on them. Probably not them again with the bussing thing. Same thing for leafis

Its not me

Leaves us with 4 teams

Could be you in an ironic twist for you posing the question but i do have a strong town read on you lol

Team garfooled ia delightfully not unpaired with everyone which is why your vote is a fine one.

Sonic and knuckles havent done much although i liked the vibe

And boston. I forget that interaction tbh

I did think Terrance + Garfooled at one point but idk my brain does not want to believe in an easy solve lol